Highslide Single Image Update***08/08/10***

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
BaconFries

Re: Highslide Single Image Update***08/08/10***

Post by BaconFries »

Yes the file is set to PVT, I am updating all extensions and when finished they will only be available from the extension manager in WB...
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

BaconFries wrote:Yes the file is set to PVT, I am updating all extensions and when finished they will only be available from the extension manager in WB...
Bacon,

Hmmmm, I was thinking the same thing. As you know all mine are available from the official WB extensions site and I have them on my demo site. I was wondering if this is a mistake? But then again I'm aware of several other extension builders that don't upload them to the official site at all.

So, what's best? Maybe we need a clear 'ruling' from Pablo? Especially if my extension availability is helping hacked WB users....is that even possible? If it is I'll remove them all today!
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

One of my main reasons Paul by setting to PVT and only making my extensions available from the Extension Manager was this so that they are only available to "Legal" users I think this was the idea behind this when it was first introduced in WB....but it is your preference it you wish them to be downloaded from your site along with the Extension Manager...
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

BaconFries wrote:One of my main reasons Paul by setting to PVT and only making my extensions available from the Extension Manager was this so that they are only available to "Legal" users I think this was the idea behind this when it was first introduced in WB....but it is your preference it you wish them to be downloaded from your site along with the Extension Manager...
Well, it make little difference to me. If I don't have them on my demo site it will save me time and effort. I'd probably leave the help files online though. But I am more interested to learn if any extension can be used in a hacked version of WWB. If they can I will remove them from my site as I don't want to make it easier for such scumbags. But I was under the impression that only a legal version could use an extension?

Pablo...comments?
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

At present it is set to PVT, sometime soon I will be re-releasing a updated version, please note if the extension is made available from another source then I cannot offer assitance for it and all question should be put to who supplied it.