Animated JavaScript Slideshow ***11/09/13***

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
amrajadhyaksha

Thanks, worked perfect

Post by amrajadhyaksha » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:05 am

Thanks, it worked just as you had said.

mlsto

Post by mlsto » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Hello,

Looking for a rotator like this but can the thumbs for on the side instead of the bottom?

Thanks.

francybello

Post by francybello » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 pm

hi, i have a problem with this extension.

i made a single page and it seems to work fine.
i wont include a new page in a project in the same way, but i have a problem, infact with Chrome and Firefox do not see the transparency with the description; with IE is worse, do not see the thumbails too, and the text under the slider.
maybe a conflict with pngfix, but do not understand how
resolve
please visit:
http://www.azuleya.com/beta1/collezioni/pagina1.html

thanks.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:32 am

Hi francybello there does seem to be a issue in IE what it is I cant say...
I also checked with FF and Chrome and it looks like the description is missing again I cannot say what is wrong... :cry: Please ensure that you have uploaded all files to the server this includes the pngfix.htc trans.gif all folders with the correct file...
Just to check that to see if I could get the same issues I have rebuilt your page myself and if seems to be working fine in these three browsers I have uploaded this for you to try and see....I will look again tomorrow as it is late here now 01:29 am and let you know more

http://justtesting123.comuf.com/francybello/index.html

francybello

FROM HERE EXPLAINED PROBLEM WITH XHTML

Post by francybello » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:43 pm

hello BaconFries,
thanks for your reply.
Maybe I've understood what is the problem, although I do not know why it behaves so. My document type is xhtml 1.0, but with the type HTML 4.01 seems to work fine. http://www.azuleya.com/beta2/collezioni ... vence.html
This seems to happen only with wb7, infact the pages of the author of Tiny are XHTML 1, but it does not fix png. I'm confused.:? What do you think about?

Please can you also try to see if with XHTML 1.0 is also a problem with your evidence?
thanks thanks
Last edited by francybello on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi soory I didnt get back sooner really busy....ok I have taken a look again and used the XHTML for the doctype and yes it is causing a issue... :? for now I can only suggest tha you use doctype DTD HTML 4.01 I will need to maybe rebuild the extension again in the newer verion of the Ext Builder see if that sorts this out, but it may not as I have just tried inserting all images, css, javascript into WB7.1 using the HTML Tool and using the File Publisher Plus and it still gives the same error ie the missing thumbnails when used with the XHTML doctype I will try to look into this in the next day or two and get back to you I can only appoligise for this...as mention I would use doctype DTD HTML 4 for now...

Update I have found the issue it seems WB is removing parts of the HTML in the code namely <h3> </h3> <p> </p> when used in conjunction with doctype XHTML I know that I am going to get told that it is not a issue with WB and WB does not remove or alter the code but it is.... :( If Support/Pablo reads this I hope that he can give his input on this....

francybello

Post by francybello » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:51 pm

take it easy, don't worry.8)
I thank you for the work you have done and continue to do.
I am pleased that we have found a solution, although I would like to know why this happens :idea: .
see you soon and thanks again.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 am

Hi I posted this issue as a possible bug with WB as the HTML was getting modified the reply from support can be read here
viewtopic.php?t=32153
Although I still believe it is a issue I will leave it... :? who am I to complain so for the extension to work you will need to use HTML as it is not possible to use with XHTML sorry.....

francybello

Post by francybello » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:32 pm

BaconFries wrote:Hi I posted this issue as a possible bug with WB as the HTML was getting modified the reply from support can be read here
viewtopic.php?t=32153
Thanks for your interest, you always do a good job
BaconFries wrote: Although I still believe it is a issue I will leave it... :? who am I to complain so for the extension to work you will need to use HTML as it is not possible to use with XHTML sorry.....
do you mind? for what? is not your fault, I will use html, take it easy, do not apologize :)

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 pm

***Updated 20/08/10***
Fix has been applied to allow the extension to be used with both doctypes new download available....

francybello

Post by francybello » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:05 am

excellent

rotgerus

Post by rotgerus » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Hai, i can not download it? :cry:

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Sorry this seems to be a Mediafire issue I can only suggest that you try to download at a later time....

amrajadhyaksha

Re: Animated JavaScript Slideshow ***22/04/11***

Post by amrajadhyaksha » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Request to BF

I had not d/l'd this update and now find that the link is blocked for public download.
Can you please let me have a temp link?

Regards

BaconFries

Re: Animated JavaScript Slideshow ***22/04/11***

Post by BaconFries » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:25 pm

The download is set to "Private" at the moment while I work at updating all my extensions to the latest builder and any scripts used, then they will be available via the "Extension Manager" to download...I dont want to provide any temporary links for it at the moment...sorry