Guestbook1.7 in English,Dutch,Italian,German language file.

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

Iàm not sure what you mean with flipback to it's original colors,can you make a screenshot from your settings
Well try to make the background color of the page let's say red. I guess that is in the D-template?

The css is modified to red. I can see that. But the page (inlineframe) stays white once displayed. You can see it goes to red but it becomes white again.

Just change only the background in D-template to red or whatever color you like but not white.

and see what happens when the page is loaded in the browser. It goes to your selected color and then immediately changes to white again. So am i changing the right color or what am i doing wrong?

About the other suggestion of the spam message. Sure i can modify this. But i have todo this every time i upload the whole site because the settings.php gets overwritten every time at publication. I will have to make it outside the settings.php. Is that allowed to modify the code of this free script?
To visit the global geocoder to get lattitude and longitude values click on the logo:
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

You may modify the php code for the spam text so far i know.

I have no problems with the background and text colors ,maybe you have not write access to the folder with the css file, after uploading the first time.

neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

Then what goes wrong here. Will look into it again.

Thanks !! Be back later on this.
To visit the global geocoder to get lattitude and longitude values click on the logo:
Nomad Soul

Re: Guestbook1.7 in English,Dutch,Italian,German language fi

Post by Nomad Soul »

Hi

The download for this doesn't appear to be working. Can anyone confirm / share a working download?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

The link seems to have been removed either by the original builder Eddy or by Mediafire...please note if a other link is posted by another user then you will most likely have no support from them, as they didnt delevope the extension and cannot offer assistance like, with upgrading the extension to the latest build or fixing any issues that may arise.
adex1

Post by adex1 »

Just downloaded it and it working

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v4izz0qyz ... l-2010.zip
BaconFries wrote:The link seems to have been removed either by the original builder Eddy or by Mediafire...please note if a other link is posted by another user then you will most likely have no support from them, as they didnt delevope the extension and cannot offer assistance like, with upgrading the extension to the latest build or fixing any issues that may arise.
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

The builder of this extension(Eddy) is no longer active in the forum so I would not expect a answer coming shortly regarding this. Please also note that this extension and the one in the Extension manager are not related as they have both been built at different times by different builders.