PayPal Mini Cart

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
User avatar
BaconFries
 
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by BaconFries » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Please read this
http://www.mediafire.com/?zm4uqiumqme

Small demo of who to use
http://www.mediafire.com/?2l2d3fyu6bu7352

Please note that I do not "Support" this extension although I may have made it..It was made to pass on to Kevin to show what else could be done with using extra variables etc.

User avatar
iamafireman
 
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 2:41 am
Location: Tennessee

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by iamafireman » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 pm

I am going to use this on a site i'm building, I'm not using the extension but instead just the code from the site. Have everything working, but the window is behind all my content. Any idea how to get it to show on top of my content?

User avatar
BaconFries
 
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by BaconFries » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 am

@iamafireman insert the code below in Page HTML between<head></head> tags* set the z-index to what you require but I think 100 should be enough....

Code: Select all

<style type="text/css">
#PPMiniCart {
position: relative !important;
z-index: 100 !important;
}
</style>
Last edited by BaconFries on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
iamafireman
 
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 2:41 am
Location: Tennessee

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by iamafireman » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:22 am

Thanks that did it.

User avatar
BaconFries
 
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by BaconFries » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 am

Glad to have helped...

supersonictt
 
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

Re:

Post by supersonictt » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:39 pm

BaconFries wrote:Hi kevin been working on this myself and believe I have nailed the postioning down in FF and chrome with how I set it up in the mini.js I can select whether to have it dropdown from left or right in FF, chrome I can send it on to you if you had a email that I can send too....you can let me know...
Hello BaconFries,

I've been trying to fix "L" "R" issue, but couldn't find out how!
Do you have any clue how to do so?
Thanks.

User avatar
BaconFries
 
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by BaconFries » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 am

Hi supersonictt I havent use the extension for some time now, what version of the extension are you trying to use the version that I supplied Ken with or his? I memory serves me correctly with mine there is two settings for the left/right one needs to be set to L for Left and the other set to Left and vice -verus for right.

supersonictt
 
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by supersonictt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 am

@BaconFries

The version am using is the one that doesn't have the combo boxes and extra settings (as reading this thread, he has two version, the very first one which am using and the second one has combo boxes and more complex settings).
The version I have has L and R, but whenever I set it to R it doesn't appear on right, it always appears on the left. And you mentioned that you had the fix for that, could you please let me know how you did it?
Thanks.

Patr100
 
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:52 pm

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by Patr100 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:04 pm

supersonictt wrote:@BaconFries

The version am using is the one that doesn't have the combo boxes and extra settings (as reading this thread, he has two version, the very first one which am using and the second one has combo boxes and more complex settings).
The version I have has L and R, but whenever I set it to R it doesn't appear on right, it always appears on the left. And you mentioned that you had the fix for that, could you please let me know how you did it?
Thanks.
You need to replace the old version with the updated one by Bacon Fries from this link

supersonictt
 
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by supersonictt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Patr100 wrote:
supersonictt wrote:@BaconFries

The version am using is the one that doesn't have the combo boxes and extra settings (as reading this thread, he has two version, the very first one which am using and the second one has combo boxes and more complex settings).
The version I have has L and R, but whenever I set it to R it doesn't appear on right, it always appears on the left. And you mentioned that you had the fix for that, could you please let me know how you did it?
Thanks.
You need to replace the old version with the updated one by Bacon Fries from this link
Thanks for the reply... But even this version pins the cart to the left!!

Patr100
 
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:52 pm

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by Patr100 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm

supersonictt wrote:
Patr100 wrote:
supersonictt wrote:@BaconFries

The version am using is the one that doesn't have the combo boxes and extra settings (as reading this thread, he has two version, the very first one which am using and the second one has combo boxes and more complex settings).
The version I have has L and R, but whenever I set it to R it doesn't appear on right, it always appears on the left. And you mentioned that you had the fix for that, could you please let me know how you did it?
Thanks.
You need to replace the old version with the updated one by Bacon Fries from this link
Thanks for the reply... But even this version pins the cart to the left!!
Yes by default but have you actually read the instructions for changing it to right?

User avatar
BaconFries
 
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by BaconFries » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm

@ supersonictt try setting like this
paypal.gif

supersonictt
 
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by supersonictt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 pm

BaconFries wrote:@ supersonictt try setting like this
paypal.gif
Thanks a lot, it is working now :)
But is there a way to get rid of the extra settings in the extension?

User avatar
BaconFries
 
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by BaconFries » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:52 pm

What ones are you refering to?

supersonictt
 
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by supersonictt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm

BaconFries wrote:What ones are you refering to?
Well, in the same old extension, it was only the cart pinned to the top of the page, and I used the built-in add to cart button to show the cart.
Now in this newer version, it has combo boxes and other stuff (quantity...) that I found hard to setup, so I guess there is no way to remove them, right?

Post Reply