GreyBox OneSite ***Updated 04/05/11***

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
BaconFries

Re: GreyBox OneSite ***Updated 04/05/11***

Post by BaconFries »

Looking at the image you have gave of the extension properties it looks like you are using a older version of the extension I can se this by the date at the bottom see the following image, please check in your WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions you may have installed the latest and an older version, if you open The Page HTML of WB you will se how the <font></font>, this is the sameway WB inserts fonts color/colour, size etc...
barbara.gif
bjlolmaugh

Post by bjlolmaugh »

I pulled the image off an earlier post on this same thread ... just to show a visual.
I downloaded this extension for the first time yesterday ... so I am pretty confident I have the most recent, unless you updated it today.

I am wondering if there is a way to add link styles.
Sincerely,

Barbara Lolmaugh
http://www.websitesbybarbara.com
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Ok as of yet I have to still update the small typo with the extension, at present it only uses one color for the text, I will see if I can add in the use of a style sheet for a future update...right now I am busy to try this but if possible it may be added...
bjlolmaugh

Post by bjlolmaugh »

BaconFries wrote:Ok as of yet I have to still update the small typo with the extension, at present it only uses one color for the text, I will see if I can add in the use of a style sheet for a future update...right now I am busy to try this but if possible it may be added...

Great. Thank you for all your hard work.
Sincerely,

Barbara Lolmaugh
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thx Barbara, as a workaround, to give you the link style you can try this, drag & drop the extension on to page, open the extension properties and set all you want except the font color. Now close the extension properties, open Page Properties>Formatting> Links and set the link style, this should give you what you want, without effect other text used on the same page....
bjlolmaugh

Post by bjlolmaugh »

BaconFries wrote:Thx Barbara, as a workaround, to give you the link style you can try this, drag & drop the extension on to page, open the extension properties and set all you want except the font color. Now close the extension properties, open Page Properties>Formatting> Links and set the link style, this should give you what you want, without effect other text used on the same page....

It works perfectly. Thank you.
Sincerely,

Barbara Lolmaugh