***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
harville

Sending SMS Text with this Extension?

Post by harville » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:30 pm

I've seen where you can send an sms text with phpmailer and I wanted to know if this is possible with this extension? I've been using this extension for some time now but I wasn't sure if this is possible. Please let me know. Thanks!

**I got it to send the text, but it doesn't display the entire message. It only displays about 7 lines and cuts the rest off. Any ideas?

Navaldesign

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

Post by Navaldesign » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:14 am

Maybe it is a limitation of the host that actually sends the sms ?

The processor will POST (send using the POST mehod) all the data it receives from the form, so I can only guess that the receiver server limits the length of the SMS text.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Hello, I updated to WWB 9.4.2 and pubiched a page that i have the form processor on, it worked before but now i get to the thank you page, so thats ok. But i dont recive any emails. Do you know of any problems whit form processor and the WWB 9.4.2? Thank you.

electrochrisso

Post by electrochrisso » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi Patrik, just thought I would let you know Update WWB 9.4.3 has just been released.
WYSIWYG THE GREATEST Web Builder EVER

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:46 am

There are no known issues with WWB 9.4.2 or other version. However, please update to the last WWB version so if you still have issues we can talk based on the same WWB version.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Hello, i having a problem when i setup the form processor to save form data to Databse, i use ÅÄÖ åäö in some of the fields, but in databse i dont get åäö i get strage carracters like i have an address that shoul read Sågvägen but in DB it reads like this: SÃ¥gvägen.

I have UTF8 in webpage so that the page will show åäö, so i also set the form processor to utf8 and in WWB form i also set utf8.
Any ideas please?
Thank you.

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:26 am

Try setting also the Form charset to UTF8
www.dbtechnosystems.com

Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:03 am

Navaldesign wrote:Try setting also the Form charset to UTF8
I have the WWB Form setup to UTF8, I have the DBTS Form processor setup to UTF8, And i got the page setup to UTF8. But still the same result. Any other ideas?

Thank you.

traco

Post by traco » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi,
I have problem sending email. I followed to the letter all pdf document and in particular the paragraph "The Form and its settings".
I have enabled debug mode and got below log :
thanks in advance

Notice: Undefined index: POST in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\index.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant RecursiveMkdir - assumed 'RecursiveMkdir' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 2

Notice: Use of undefined constant ValidateEmail - assumed 'ValidateEmail' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 11

Notice: Use of undefined constant array_trim - assumed 'array_trim' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 19

Notice: Use of undefined constant report_error - assumed 'report_error' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 33

Notice: Use of undefined constant rewrite_captcha - assumed 'rewrite_captcha' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 64

Notice: Use of undefined constant allowurls - assumed 'allowurls' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 90

Notice: Use of undefined constant WriteToFile - assumed 'WriteToFile' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 97

Notice: Use of undefined constant WriteToMySQL - assumed 'WriteToMySQL' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 151

Notice: Use of undefined constant db_connect - assumed 'db_connect' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 205

Notice: Use of undefined constant get_labels - assumed 'get_labels' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 222

Notice: Use of undefined constant create_entry - assumed 'create_entry' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 235

Notice: Use of undefined constant update_record - assumed 'update_record' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 264

Notice: Use of undefined constant get_record_from_db - assumed 'get_record_from_db' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 300

Notice: Use of undefined constant check_unique_in_db - assumed 'check_unique_in_db' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 316

Notice: Use of undefined constant check_pass_strength - assumed 'check_pass_strength' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 334

Notice: Use of undefined constant getRealIpAddr - assumed 'getRealIpAddr' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 348

Notice: Use of undefined constant post - assumed 'post' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 367

Notice: Use of undefined constant check_credit_card - assumed 'check_credit_card' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 395

Notice: Use of undefined constant date_default_timezone_set - assumed 'date_default_timezone_set' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\index.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined variable: total_attach_size in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 187

Notice: Undefined index: department in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 195

Notice: Undefined index: in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 196

Notice: Undefined variable: department_names in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined variable: dep_mailtos in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 205

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 220

Notice: Undefined variable: logo_valign in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 76

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 160

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\class.phpmailer.php on line 1471

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\class.phpmailer.php on line 1475

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 360

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php:205) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 460

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 pm

Is the script running on a web server or on a local system (xampp) ?

If running on a local system, there is not much I can do, as mail sending issues may depend on your xampp settings.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:04 pm

Patrik iden wrote:
Navaldesign wrote:Try setting also the Form charset to UTF8
I have the WWB Form setup to UTF8, I have the DBTS Form processor setup to UTF8, And i got the page setup to UTF8. But still the same result. Any other ideas?

Thank you.

I'm sorry, I don't know why this doesn't work for you.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

traco

Post by traco » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Is the script running on a web server or on a local system (xampp) ?

If running on a local system, there is not much I can do, as mail sending issues may depend on your xampp settings.
which xampp settings should I check?
Thanks

Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Do you have somthing like this somewhere in your Formprocessor code:

mysql_query('SET NAMES UTF8');

mysql_query('SET COLLATION_CONNECTION=UTF8_GENERAL_CI');

traco

Post by traco » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:11 pm

@Navaldesign