***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
Vlastimil

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

Post by Vlastimil » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi, i read all posts in this, but not found working solution. I made something wrong.
I need add to form random item VS, that is filled from php code.
As initial value to VS i define <?php echo $VS;?> (I try <?php echo $VSRND;?> too)
I need, by this random text stay visible in form editbox for user (this editbox i planing set to read only)
I define variable $VSRND = "RANDOM TEXT" and put the code $POST["VS"] = $VSRND; to Start od Script Custom Processing and to After Form Data Reception Custom Processing.
But after I fill for, the item VS is blank, not filled from $VSRND.
What I made wrong?
Last edited by Vlastimil on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Sorry, but I don't understnd what you need to do.
If the random text must be adedn a for field, why shuld you add code in the procssor ? add it directly in the form field or as a hidden field.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:41 pm

I need add to this RANDOM text some data selected from other one typed filled, then i need add this code to form processor.

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Sorry, but since I don't understand what exactly you need to do, I can't be of much help.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:52 pm

OK, many thanks for you support.

tdr

ReCAPTCHA with numbers

Post by tdr » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:21 pm

I hope this is not too dumb a question:
I use DBTS reCAPTCHA on my forms. I'm seeing more sites these days with reCAPTCHA based on numbers versus the very difficult to read words. Will I automatically get the benefit with DBTS reCAPTCHA or does the extension need to be updated?

thanks

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:09 am

Reading posts on the net seems like Google is automating the displayed content based on evaluations made at the moment of the captcha request. I have not been able to find a way to set captcha to serve numbers, it is the recaptcha server that "decides" what to serve.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

milux

Post by milux » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:28 am

I have a question that probably was already asked one million times : it's possibile to use with WB 9.2 this extension ? I have tried to install it but don't see in the extension list..:

thx in advace.

Michele

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:33 am

Yes, it can be installed and used with WWB 9.2. Maybe you have installed too many extensions, so it will not appear ?

Did you install it through the Extension Manager ?
www.dbtechnosystems.com

milux

Post by milux » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:44 am

Navaldesign wrote:Yes, it can be installed and used with WWB 9.2. Maybe you have installed too many extensions, so it will not appear ?

Did you install it through the Extension Manager ?
Yes with the Extension Manager but I don't see it probably for too many extension..any suggestion to fix this?

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:45 pm

No, I'm afraid not. Try removing extensions that you normally don't use.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

milux

Post by milux » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:56 am

I have uninstalled older exensions not used and cancelled the form processor files (wbx) from the folder ../system/extension. I have reinstalled the extension from the Extension Manager but nothing change....I am a bit stressed :shock:

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:33 am

@ Navaldesign not hijacking your thread in anyway....@ milux the maximum extensions you can have installed in 200, if you have this then please remove as many as possible that yiou are not using. When installing extension it is always best to install from the extension manager. If you have change the path of were the extensions are stored then you will alsoneed to ensure this path is the same flor allextensions used/installed. This needs to be asked are you using a legal version of the program? have you ever used a illegal version of the program in the past if so this could explain why the extension is not working. Also I am not sure only Navaldesign can answer what version of the extension builder was used to build the extension? if it was the latest build then the extension may only work in WB9 and not earlier versions of the program.

Please also read the following urls
How to trouble shoot Web Builder Extension issues?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7234
What to do when extensions no longer work in version 8.5?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=50825
Location of user content in WB8 & WB9
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30276

milux

Post by milux » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:24 pm

BaconFries wrote:@ Navaldesign not hijacking your thread in anyway....@ milux the maximum extensions you can have installed in 200, [/quote)

actually I have 55 extension installed
BaconFries wrote:If you have change the path of were the extensions are stored then you will alsoneed to ensure this path is the same flor allextensions used/installed.
I have checked : in Option/ Default Document folder is correct.
BaconFries wrote:This needs to be asked are you using a legal version of the program? have you ever used a illegal version of the program in the past if so this could explain why the extension is not working. Also I am not sure only Navaldesign can answer what version of the extension builder was used to build the extension? if it was the latest build then the extension may only work in WB9 and not earlier versions of the program.
Yes I have a legal version of the software (the 1st was version 8) and the last version 9 purchased at 18/06/2013 (actually upgraded to 9.2). This is the only extension that I cannot install ; for all the others no problems.
BaconFries wrote: Please also read the following urls
I have read all this topics a lot time..

Thx for your support.

Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi Navaldesign, I using Success URL = sucess.php and this working fine. Data from post has been stored to DB. It`s possible on this sucess.php page get again some data from form ?
I need identify this "last record", to GET data from DB and provide next functions.
I have set Copy in Session on form page to yes and Clear Session to no, but when i can get data on sucess.php using $_POST['Email'], I get always "empty" string. Can you please help me, what made I wrong?