***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
harville

Sending SMS Text with this Extension?

Post by harville »

I've seen where you can send an sms text with phpmailer and I wanted to know if this is possible with this extension? I've been using this extension for some time now but I wasn't sure if this is possible. Please let me know. Thanks!

**I got it to send the text, but it doesn't display the entire message. It only displays about 7 lines and cuts the rest off. Any ideas?
Navaldesign

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

Post by Navaldesign »

Maybe it is a limitation of the host that actually sends the sms ?

The processor will POST (send using the POST mehod) all the data it receives from the form, so I can only guess that the receiver server limits the length of the SMS text.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Hello, I updated to WWB 9.4.2 and pubiched a page that i have the form processor on, it worked before but now i get to the thank you page, so thats ok. But i dont recive any emails. Do you know of any problems whit form processor and the WWB 9.4.2? Thank you.
electrochrisso

Post by electrochrisso »

Hi Patrik, just thought I would let you know Update WWB 9.4.3 has just been released.
WYSIWYG THE GREATEST Web Builder EVER
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

There are no known issues with WWB 9.4.2 or other version. However, please update to the last WWB version so if you still have issues we can talk based on the same WWB version.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Hello, i having a problem when i setup the form processor to save form data to Databse, i use ÅÄÖ åäö in some of the fields, but in databse i dont get åäö i get strage carracters like i have an address that shoul read Sågvägen but in DB it reads like this: SÃ¥gvägen.

I have UTF8 in webpage so that the page will show åäö, so i also set the form processor to utf8 and in WWB form i also set utf8.
Any ideas please?
Thank you.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Try setting also the Form charset to UTF8
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Navaldesign wrote:Try setting also the Form charset to UTF8
I have the WWB Form setup to UTF8, I have the DBTS Form processor setup to UTF8, And i got the page setup to UTF8. But still the same result. Any other ideas?

Thank you.
traco

Post by traco »

Hi,
I have problem sending email. I followed to the letter all pdf document and in particular the paragraph "The Form and its settings".
I have enabled debug mode and got below log :
thanks in advance

Notice: Undefined index: POST in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\index.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant RecursiveMkdir - assumed 'RecursiveMkdir' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 2

Notice: Use of undefined constant ValidateEmail - assumed 'ValidateEmail' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 11

Notice: Use of undefined constant array_trim - assumed 'array_trim' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 19

Notice: Use of undefined constant report_error - assumed 'report_error' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 33

Notice: Use of undefined constant rewrite_captcha - assumed 'rewrite_captcha' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 64

Notice: Use of undefined constant allowurls - assumed 'allowurls' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 90

Notice: Use of undefined constant WriteToFile - assumed 'WriteToFile' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 97

Notice: Use of undefined constant WriteToMySQL - assumed 'WriteToMySQL' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 151

Notice: Use of undefined constant db_connect - assumed 'db_connect' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 205

Notice: Use of undefined constant get_labels - assumed 'get_labels' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 222

Notice: Use of undefined constant create_entry - assumed 'create_entry' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 235

Notice: Use of undefined constant update_record - assumed 'update_record' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 264

Notice: Use of undefined constant get_record_from_db - assumed 'get_record_from_db' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 300

Notice: Use of undefined constant check_unique_in_db - assumed 'check_unique_in_db' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 316

Notice: Use of undefined constant check_pass_strength - assumed 'check_pass_strength' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 334

Notice: Use of undefined constant getRealIpAddr - assumed 'getRealIpAddr' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 348

Notice: Use of undefined constant post - assumed 'post' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 367

Notice: Use of undefined constant check_credit_card - assumed 'check_credit_card' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_functions.php on line 395

Notice: Use of undefined constant date_default_timezone_set - assumed 'date_default_timezone_set' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\index.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined variable: total_attach_size in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 187

Notice: Undefined index: department in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 195

Notice: Undefined index: in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 196

Notice: Undefined variable: department_names in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined variable: dep_mailtos in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 205

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 220

Notice: Undefined variable: logo_valign in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 76

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\admin_email.php on line 160

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\class.phpmailer.php on line 1471

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\class.phpmailer.php on line 1475

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 360

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php:205) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Prova\dbts_includes\dbts_formprocessor.php on line 460
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Is the script running on a web server or on a local system (xampp) ?

If running on a local system, there is not much I can do, as mail sending issues may depend on your xampp settings.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Patrik iden wrote:
I have the WWB Form setup to UTF8, I have the DBTS Form processor setup to UTF8, And i got the page setup to UTF8. But still the same result. Any other ideas?

Thank you.

I'm sorry, I don't know why this doesn't work for you.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
traco

Post by traco »

Is the script running on a web server or on a local system (xampp) ?

If running on a local system, there is not much I can do, as mail sending issues may depend on your xampp settings.
which xampp settings should I check?
Thanks
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Do you have somthing like this somewhere in your Formprocessor code:

mysql_query('SET NAMES UTF8');

mysql_query('SET COLLATION_CONNECTION=UTF8_GENERAL_CI');
traco

Post by traco »

@Navaldesign

Online work..

Thanks
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Whats the current version?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Patrik iden wrote:Whats the current version?
Current version is 2.7.5.6
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil »

Patrik iden wrote:

Thank you.
I use WWB to generate pages in Czech language. We have many special characters ěščřžýáíé, ĚŠČŘŽÍÁÍÉ and more.
I have had the same problem and use in page properties and DBTS Character Set UTF-8 and all it`s OK.
harville

Post by harville »

Hello, for some reason when I publish a new form it works fine the first time ONLY. if I refresh the page or go back to the page with the form, my entire website gets shifted down and right above the website some php code is displayed:

Code: Select all

'; exit; } } ?>

It will only go away if I republish the page. Then as soon as I've submitted the form (which does work), it will not work again. The php code is right back at the top of the page. Any idea as to what I am doing wrong? Thanks!

Here is the page in case you want to see first hand: http://www.harvilleappliancerepair.com/ ... equest.php
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Please set the property "Rerwrite Captcha" to No, and republish the page.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
harville

Post by harville »

Thank you Navaldesign! It's been a while since I've used web builder. I must be getting rusty. I thought saying yes to that option was required if you were using the WB Captcha?
Thanks for getting back so quickly!
Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil »

Hi, i have problem with WWB 9.4.4 version. When i today change one page (without form) and compile new all web pages, my emails is working only in text mode - the e-mail is send not from DPTS Form Processor, but probably from standard WWB feature. The kontakt.php page with this e-mail is not changed.
Last i edit this pages at 04/2014 with in this thime actual version 9.4.0.
I try this on another site and situation is the same - when I compile this page in new version, the e-mail is send not use DBTS, but only in plain text. Any idea to correct this? When i convert my source file to new version, it`s not easy way to back to version 9.4.0.

Original page in WWB 9.3.0 DBTS OK http://malovanekravaty.cz/kontakt.php
The same page new compiled in WWB 9.4.4 DBTS not working http://malovanekravaty.cz/TEST/kontakt.php
Last edited by Vlastimil on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Please check your page again. Make sure the form is processed by DBTS Form Processor and not by the built in form processor, check the properties and publish the page again.

There are no known issues with v. 9.4.4 , DBTS Form Processor works fine with this version.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil »

Thaks for response, I check this pages two times, I must rebuild my pages from backup, after new compilation.
I made sample for you - I get the source in WWB 9.3, open this in 9.4.4, sawe in this version and compile again.
Original 9.3 - DBTS working OK: http://malovanekravaty.cz/kontakt.php
New in WWB 9.4.4 http://malovanekravaty.cz/TEST/kontakt.php

I don;t made any next changes, don`t instal another extensions to WWB, only made update to new version.

When I inspect the kontakt.php page, the order of code included in this page from DBTS is different.

The "OLD WORKING" begin with:

<?php
// This script was created by DBTECHNOSYSTEMS.com ----
// © DBTechnosystems.com http://www.dbtechnosystems.com
// You may use this script but please leave author details here
// DBTS Form Processor Extension version 2.7.5.6

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
$version = "2.7.5.6";
error_reporting(0);
if(session_id() == ""){
session_start();
}
if("Working Mode" == "Debug Mode"){
error_reporting(E_ALL);
}
THE NEW NOT WORKING begin with

<?php
require_once 'class.phpmailer.php';
function ValidateEmail($email)
{
   $pattern = '/^([0-9a-z]([-.\w]*[0-9a-z])*@(([0-9a-z])+([-\w]*[0-9a-z])*\.)+[a-z]{2,6})$/i';
   return preg_match($pattern, $email);
}
if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST' && $_POST['formid'] == 'form1')
{
I test another project and the situation is the same - when I open 9.3.0 version file in 9.4.4 and compile again, e-mail is send only in plain text in all forms without any changes. I testing in all cases the project old/new on the same domains to eliminate environment.
Last edited by Vlastimil on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Please post here the Page HTML as you can see it in WWB.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil »

New opened and saved project in WWB 9.4.4
Old working project from 16/2/2014 made in WWB version 9.3.0 opened in WWB 9.4.4 (after open this i get message about old file version)
Update - the useless big screenshots has been deleted.
Last edited by Vlastimil on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

I need to see the Page HTML, these images don't help.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil »

Sorry, i sending booth files zipped. If need, I can send project file.
kontakt.ZIP
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Your form is processed by the built in form processor. Uncheck the "Use built in form Processor" checkbox in form properties and set the rest of the properties as required.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil »

Navaldesign wrote:Your form is processed by the built in form processor. Uncheck the "Use built in form Processor" checkbox in form properties and set the rest of the properties as required.
When I uncheck this, the HTML mail is comming, but all user typed forms data is missing. Contain all other informations, that is set in DBTS properties - Logo Image, Labels, HTML Body Start and HTML Body End.
em3.gif
The generated kontakt.php is smaller as working file from WWB 9.3 - see included. Missing the class.phpmailer.php section.
kontakt_unchecked.zip
This "Use built in form Processor" is checked in all my project created from WWB 8 to 9.3. and work - in Advanced is Mail Engine set to mail. Maybe change in WWB 9.4? How I add form data to e-mail? You can try this new version with "unchecked version" on http://www.malovanekravaty.cz/TEST/index.html - copy of this email is send to you to entered E-mail.
Stay on version 9.3 it`s not possible in all projects, I made many changes from last five months with version 9.4 (unfortunately I don`t made changes in form to find this problem). Change more than hundred forms in all projects and republish is not good idea and many work, but better as stay on 9.3. But i hope, that you find, where is problem. Many thanks for you help.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

When you unchecked the "Use built in form processor" the encoding type was automatically changed to "text/plain" . Set it to be "Multipart / form data" otherwise the data is not passed to the script.

Please read the DBTS Form Processor manual.
From the manual:

The Form and its settings:
DBTS Form Processor does NOT create the form for you!
You need to create a form in your page using the WB Form Wizard or the WB form
tools. Once you have created the form, make sure to respect the following
settings:
The form page MUST be published as PHP.
The form action MUST be set to be “<?php echo basename(__FILE__);?>
The form encoding type MUST be “multipart/form-data”
The submit button MUST be named “submit” though its value can be anything
(like “Send”, “Send Info Now” or anything else).
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil »

Thanks, I found problěm - WWB from 8 to 9.3 version accept checked "Use built in form processor" and generate code for DBTS and this work OK, although this was my mistake in this settings. With 9.4.4 this functionality has been generating code proces changed (generated code is in different order) and DBTS stop working - the email is send using standard WWB functionality. But when i uncheck Use built in form processor" in 9.4.4 version, the showed form action code <?php echo basename(__FILE__);?> wil be deleted. I don`t know why, maybe during converting file from 9.3 version to 9.4 is set in this "something wrong", but when I set this again, all works OK. Many thanks for you excellent support and extension.
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

George, I'm having an issue that I just cannot figure out. The form processor is working great, except it will not go to the success page. It keeps returning to the form.php page. I've tried using http:// in the success field of the extension. I've tried ./ and no prefix. I just cannot get it to go to the success page. Otherwise it works perfectly. The auto responder, form results email, etc all work flawlessly.

What could I be I missing?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Did you correctly set the property "D. Behaviour" --> After Processing Behaviour" to "Redirect" ? Or maybe you have accidentally set it to "Display the page without refresh" ?
www.dbtechnosystems.com
protectourlands

Oh man, that was it. After Processing Behavior. I missed it. Thank you so much.
protectourlands

I'm having trouble getting the table into the database I set up on this GoDaddy hosting. After I publish, the database in phpMyAdmin shows no tables found. I have Create Table and Add Columns set to yes, and have triple checked the host, name, un, pw.

Are there any common errors made that I can check? i cannot figure out why no tables are being built.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Of course, without seeing exactly your settings, it is hard to say what is going on.

However, you can set the "Functioning mode" to "Debug" and see what errors are reported by the script.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
protectourlands

OK I'm all set. I cannot explain this, but I deleted the database and started over with a new one. Now everything is working perfectly.

What an amazing extension. Thank you George.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

From your description, most probably the user you had created for the previous database didn't have permissions to create the table.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
protectourlands

You're probably right. I just went in, deleted the database and started all over by setting up a new one. I may have done something different in the second.

Definitely user error! :lol:

Thanks George
harville

Adding info from a form to a page

Post by harville »

I've got a form that I use for personal use that does calculations so I can give someone a quote by just entering certain numbers into a form (example: Shirt price: $2.50, ink colors: 2, quantity: 50, profit margin: 50%, etc.) and when I click the submit button it displays the quote for me, along with my estimated profit. What I'd like to do next is add a button that when clicked it will open a generic quote form like: Hello John, your quote would be (here is where the quote from the other form would display) for x amount of shirts. I would then type in their email address and click send to send them the generated quote that was put into the second form.

Here is the link to my cost calculator if it will help give you a better idea. http://www.harvilledesign.com/harvilled ... stcal.html

I'm guessing this is where I would use either the Behavior section or the Further Posting section, but I'm at a loss of what I'm actually supposed to do with that. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

At the moment your form only estimates an amount. I didn't see any "action" meaning that there is no further processing of the form data.

However, If I have correctly understood, you would like the visitor first to estimate through the first form, then (he) would click the button to receive the mail with the quote ? With, or without the details ?

In all cases, you either need to use events (to make appear the final "submit" button and set the value of some hidden fields) or you should use a two step (=two pages) format, where the second page receives the data from the first and the second submits the received data.

This requires some changes in your form to combine the estimate with a submission, which at the moment you don't have.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
harville

Post by harville »

I'm sorry, I must have given you the wrong idea of what I was trying to say. The form in the link is for my personal use only. There would be no visitors. I use it to formulate quotes for clients. Currently that's all it does. What I would like to do is to add a button that when I click it, it takes me to a new page that has the final quote information from the first form contained in a generic response that I can email to my clients. This would cut out the step of me having to go to my email account and manually typing a quote response to my customer. Does this make sense? Sorry for the confusion.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Yes, that's better.
So you can use the form you already have created, and use a "submit" button to send the info to the email address you will be typing. You can use the DBTS Form Processor to send the mail to your customer. However, the "Get Estimate" button should not be a "submit" button, but a "onclick" one, that will trigger the Javascript function to complete the calculations and fill in the fields, then a separate "submit" button can send the mail. In the DBTS Form Processor you can set the "Autoresponder" properties section to send the mail to the customer.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
harville

Post by harville »

I'm having some trouble getting the form to work like I want it to. I added a submit button to the form, but I don't know the best way to make the form remember the field values to display them on the second page.

Here is the link to my test first page: http://www.harvilledesign.com/harvilled ... _quote.php
Here is the second page that contains the email portion. This page will send an email correctly, but it's not filling in the text with the selected field values from the first page. http://www.harvilledesign.com/harvilled ... tquote.php. I also would love to be able to use the "Client's Name" field to automatically plug into the text below as well if possible.

The second page has this text which contains php:

<p name="message">Hello! Here is your requested shirt quote for a <?php echo $_POST["inkcolors"]; ?> color print on <?php echo $_POST["qty"]; ?> shirts.
The shirts would be <?php echo $_POST["wb_pricepershirt"]; ?> each for sizes Youth-Adult XL (2XL/3XL add $2 per shirt).<br>
The total, including any screen charges, shipping, and/or tax would be <?php echo $_POST["wb_clienttotal"]; ?>.<br>
Thanks! I hope to hear back from you soon.</p>
I'm sure this isn't correct, but I can't find any useful info about this through multiple internet searches.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

You are "POST"ing the data from the first to the second page. A thatpoint, what are your settings for the DBTS Form Processor ? Probably the processor send the mails (or does whatever you have set it to do) and then reloads the page, but at that point no $_POST superglobal exists anymore, so nothing is displayed within your text.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
harville

Post by harville »

I sent you the file (from your web contact form) so you could have all the info you need if you have the time to help. Thanks!
harville

Post by harville »

Hi Navaldesign, I finally got it working! However, some of the data from the first form is in a table, not a field. How would I be able to copy the value from the table to display in the second page like the fields do? Thanks.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Add, in the form, a hidden field with the same data as the table.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
harville

Post by harville »

The only problem with that is the table is empty until I click the Get Estimate button, which then populates the empty tables with the calculations (javascript in the header). If they were static values that would work great (I just tried that as a test and worked great). I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but I'm so close to having this working. Thanks again!
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

If no redirect can take place, most probably there is something that is "echo"ed in the browser before the redirect takes place.

Please post here the PHP code as you can see it WWB.Also please set the Captcha Rerwite to "No" as this is no longer valid, and publish the page and test before posting the code here.
www.dbtechnosystems.com