***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Navaldesign

***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

Post by Navaldesign »

A new Form Processor Extension is available for WB.
Also, two addon extensions, DBTS Preview and DBTS reCAPTCHA are now available.

Sample emails:

Please test in http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/forms/
You can download the zip from http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/form ... cessor.php

Included in the zip you can find a Manual in PDF with instructions.

Main Features:

1. It has a built in Autoresponder part, to mail your visitor a copy of his submitted info. You can also attach a file to forward with the autoresponder mail, to your visitor.

2. Will create table based HTML email, so it is ideal for forms that need to send Orders, bookings, and other table like formated info. However you can select among HTML or Text Only emails.

3. You have full control over the visual details: text color, background colors, cell colors etc, cellspacing and padding, and Page background color. You can add your own Logo on top (see sample picture) and set the Logo alignment and background color.

4. You can set the mail subject, the mail start, the mail end, separately for main email and autoresponder email. You can also select if you want a copy of the submitted info to be included in the autoresponder email.

5. You can use many form processors in the same page, with different settings for each. It is enough to include a hidden field in each form with an whatever string that will be used as the form ID

6. You can set file size and folder, and add a security prefix to files. You can also set the allowable file types, in order to avoid dangerous file uploads. Filetype validation is case insensitive.

7. You can select whether to send the uploaded files as attachments to your email. You are also able to set the max total attachment size in order to avoid the mail being blocked by your ISP.

8. You can store the uploaded data in a CSV file (two types of CSV, plain CSV, MS Excel CSV). The script will also automatically add columns in the CSV file if further fields are added in the future. It also automatically adds date, timestamp and IP address.

9. You can store automatically the data in a database table. Create a database and user (username / password) and the script will take care of the rest.

10. You can now create Multipage forms just as you would create normal forms. Process the form with our form processor, set the necessary "Copy in Session" and / or "Copy From Session" controls and you are done! (see Manual).

11. You can set your correct Timezone, so the script will correctly capture the submission time (by default the server time is used)

12. You can now add your own Includes to the script. This way you can perform whatever action you might think of: conditional submittions, calculations, checks, validations, preview pages, data merge, whatever you might think of, using PHP.

11. Uses the same error reporting system as the WB built in form processor.

12. Will recreate the form page on the server to modify the captcha verification code. So now you can use the WB6 built in captcha and have the potential error reported in your own error page instead of the (ugly) white page with only a "Back" Link. Of course, you can set the error message as you like it.

13. Use the DBTS Preview Extension to automatically create a table with all the info submitted, in your Preview Page or Confirmation Page.

14. Uee the DBTS reCAPTCHA extension to easily embed a reCAPTCHA in your forms.

Please use your own email address to the demo form so that you will receive the autoresponder email. This way you will be able to see how the mail looks like before you install and use the extension.

Feedback is appreciated. The only way for a developer to improve his script is user feedback! If you have any remarks, observations, suggestions that you believe that would be of general interest, please post it in this forum.

Changelog:

September 02, 2011 Version 2.7.5.6
Fixed bug with Timezone settings

September 01, 2011 Version 2.7.5.5
Fixed bug with CSV file structure
Minor code enhancements.

August 1, 2011 Version 2.7.5.1
Added: "Form Name from" property that allows you to use some of the data submitted (usually the first and last name) as "From Name" in the Administrator email.
Added: Labels property for the tecnical info customization
Added: Time of submission Format property, allows you to customize hoe the date and time of submission will look like.
Fixed: bug with the main processor file not being uploaded with the rest of the files.

July 31, 2011 Version 2.7.3.0
Added: DBTS reCAPTCHA error messsages can now be customized / translated
Added: Reverse captcha verification
Improved: Custom processing code can now be added directly in the script properties.

March 23, 2011 Version 2.7.1.2
Added: charset for various character sets support
Added: Functioning Mode selection: allows you to set the error reporing system to display in the page errors encountered. Used to debug issues, if any.
Added: Custom HTML Template for admin and auto mails. You can use a template created by you instead of the automatically created HTML template.

March 08, 2011: Major update
New: code modified for hosting companies like GoDaddy and similar "problematic" hosters
New: Added ability for different recipients (departments) depending on user's selection. You can now send the mail to your Sales, or Support, or Billing etc departments (or persons) depending on selection by user.
New: Added CC and BCC
New: Added ability to ban IPs or IP ranges
New: your "email" field can now be named whatever you need.
New: "includes" code can now be added directly in the properties. No need to use separate files. Of course, you still can use separate files (and included them) if you prefer.

February 07/2011
Maintenance release: fixed bug in DB storahe routine
January 30, 2011:

New: You can now select if you wish to display or not empty fields. You can also define the text that will be displayed if the field is null.
New: Set the "Name to" for the Admin mail
Improved: Better security for DB storage
Improved: the PHPMailer use as mailing engine now is version 5.1
Improved: the processor is now in separate file, only the settings are included in the page

November 12, 2010
This is a maintanance update.

The extension has been updated, and will no more create the problem in XHTML Transitional Document types.
Included in the zip you will now find also the unicode version files (.uwbx)
Tested in both WB6-WB7 normal and Unicode versions.

December 11, 2009

This is a maintanace release: DBTS Form Processor Etension v. 2.1.8

Fixed bug with session values when using multiple preview objects (multipage forms).
Recompiled the extension for compatibility with WB 6.5.3

The zip has been updated. Please re-download and re-installed all 3 extensions.
However, you only need to do this IF you re-publish your pages.

October 15, 2009

Maintanace release.
Fixed bug with Autoresponder mail attachments, the script will now correctly attach one or more files in the autoresponder mail.

Improved: added the ability (with the new Extension Builder) to use the HTML Box to create the header and footer areas, maintaining the normal ones for the Text Only mails. Please note that you must have the HTML Box Extension installed.

The zip has been updated. Please re-download. Only the Form Processor extension was affected, so this is the only one that needs to be re-installed.

August 23, 2009:

New: Added reCAPTCHA themes in the DBTS reCAPTCHA Extension. It allows to select among the 3 standard reCAPTCHA themes, or to use the 'Clean' theme that can be customized with your own colors.

August 19, 2009:

New: Added another Addon Extension: DBTS reCAPTCHA Extension. It allows to embed reCAPTCHA in your forms with just a few mouseclicks.
Added necessary verification code in the Processor, to verify the user typed reCAPTCHA value.

August 18, 2009:

New: Border Type (solid, default, dashed, dotted etc) added.
New: Unique Table layout to avoid missalignments
New: Labels and Values columns can now have separately set colors

Improved: In line css of mail generator, to display table border in webmail like Gmail and Yahoo.

August 16, 2009:

Added the DBTS Preview addon extension, to create Preview pages

August 13, 2009:

New : the script will now display the wrong captcha error in the error page (no more a blank page with a Back Link!)
New : "Alternative From" email address, please read Manual.

Improved: sessions and built in features for preview and data merge confirmation pages

Improved: Updated Manual with Tips & Tricks section.

July 27, 2009: Added Improved:

New / Improved Features:

New:
1. Database Storage.
2. SMTP, Sendmail, Qmail mail engine (and the mail() as standard)).
3. Technical info can be excluded from the mails
4. Copy values Into a Session Array and From a session array (thus creating Multipage forms just with a few clicks!)

Improved:
5. Mail can now be either HTML or Text, set by the administrator
6. HTML emails now have Alternative text with the same info
7. Timezone setting backward compatible with those servers that don't support the date_default_timezone_set() function

July 16, 2009: Added the following features:
1. Logo inclusion in the mails
2. Added Timezone setting
3. Added automatic CSV file column addition
4. Added file type validation for Uploaded files.

July 12, 2009: Added the following features:
1. Sending uploaded files as attachment. Optional, set by Administrator. The feature also allows you to set the maximum TOTAL size of the attachments, beyond which the script will not send the attachments to avoid the mail being blocked by ISPs

2. Uploaded files storage on the server made Optional

3. Added User Includes for Advanced Users: you can now add your own code in the script, in 6 differents points of the code flow. This way you may create custom validations, Personalized emails with data merge, further processing (like calculations), further database actions, CURL posting to yet another script, Preview pages with Data merge, whatever you may think of! This is obtained with external php files that you may include in the Processor code.
Last edited by Navaldesign on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 28 times in total.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
zinc

Post by zinc »

Navaldesign as rightly put by Star57 one of the Top 10 extensions. It is MUST HAVE if and when dealing with forms. Thank you for such a rapid/smart solution.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thx for this Navaldesign it is greatly appreciated....I was about to purchase a very similar form but I guess the beers are on me now...again thx....
star57

Post by star57 »

How can I buy you a beer or Whiskey shot.... Must have extension!

Again.... Thank You
FredericP

Post by FredericP »

Great extension ! Thank you very much ! I would like to use it, but how can it be translated (ie in french) ? Some sentences can by translated in the extension properties but not all of them...
Maybe in a future version ?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Hm... Not sure what you mean.

If you mean the Properties dialog box inside WB6, i don't see such a great need for translation, meaning that it is only a few words / sentences.
And, anyway, your input (text) can be in french.

If instead you mean the script output, that is the emails that are created, you can use any language, as the script will retrieve the field names as you have provided them in your form, so if you have given them french names, they will appear in french.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
FredericP

Post by FredericP »

Sorry about that, i didn't understood the purpose of the extension. I thought that the extension provides the whole form (with all the fields).

I you have some free time, could you please provide us (for the newbies like me ;-)) a wbs file with the form sample as we can see it in your website ?

Thank's a lot by advance.
Fred.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Fred; You create your form anyway you like, It does not matter how many fields you add. That is the beauty of this extension. There is no limit.
kevinp

Post by kevinp »

Wow! This is brilliant as we've come to expect from Navaldesign. Just what I'm looking for. Looking forward to the 'save to file' option. I may even have a go at including it myself (although this probably means it will never work again)

Thanks again
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Save to file will be available probably tomorrow. Save in Database is a bit more tricky but i also expect that to be ready in the week.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Thanks Naval, works great!
Request to Pablo, please incorporate this is WB next update... 6.2
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

The extension has been updated, it now supports file storage in two different types of CSV file: with "," delimiter and ";" delimiter.
The second one has the advantage that will open in MS Excel with fields in separate columns (instead of the classic CSV that open the entire row of info in a single line).

sourabh_sachan : Not sure what you mean, why doesn't it support captcha ???
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Naval,
Thanks a load for this splendid extension.
I was wondering, the uploaded files go to the server I suppose (I haven't used upload in my form yet) How about having an option where the admin can decide while making the form whether he wants-
1) The uploaded files as attachment only with the email he gets
OR
2) To save in a folder on the server
Option 1 will help avoid schedule cleaning of the upload folder on the server and dumping of unwanted uploads by spammers.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

prosejeet:

I will add this, though i am very sceptical about attachment. If an attachment is bigger than 8 - 10 MB can cause the mail to be blocked by ISPs and you will never know you have ever received it.....

sourabh_sachan: My manual doesn't say that it doesn't support captcha, it says that the field name "captcha_code" is reserved.. And this is EXACTLY because it supports WB6's built in captcha..

Please note that the WB6 captcha doesn't interfere with the script at all, it performs a first level authentication (to see if the captcha has been filled in correctly) and then it simply leaves space to my processor. In other words, the WB6 built in captcha works independently! If it doesn't work for you, you probably have done something wrong (a link to your form, WITH captcha, would help debug your issue)

Please look at this demo which has WB6 captcha embedded in the form:

http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/forms/index1.php
Last edited by Navaldesign on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Navaldesign wrote:prosejeet:

I will add this, though i am very sceptical about attachment. If an attachment is bigger than 8 - 10 MB can cause the mail to be blocked by ISPs and you will never know you have ever received it.....
True, but how about limiting the file size max to 10 mb that is the max limit with most email providers like gmail, yahoo etc.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

You can do this yourself setting the max filesize, in the extension. However i will add the ability to send attachments, then each one can decide for himself....
www.dbtechnosystems.com
star57

Post by star57 »

Guys, My Form works with Captcha - Goes to a differant page but still works great!
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Further Update:

Added Ability to send uploaded files as attchments.
Added ability to limit the total attachments size so the mail will not be blocked by ISPs.

Uploaded files storage on server is now optional.

Added Includes! You can now add your own code in 6 different points of the script. This way you can add custom validation, or further mailing, or submitting to yet another script using CURL, or creating and including a Preview Page, or checking specific fields, or creating custom emails, or.... anything you can think of!

The PHP code will also be soon available for anyone that desires to analyze the script for creating his own custom code.

Database storage is scheduled for some time next week.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

What can I say...... :D thanks.....
kevinp

Post by kevinp »

As usual this is genius and extremely useful.

I've added the line

Code: Select all

date_default_timezone_set('Europe/London');
as you can see below to give me the correct local time.

<?php
// This script was created by DBTECHNOSYSTEMS.com ----
// © DBTechnosystems.com http://www.dbtechnosystems.com
// You may use this script but please leave author details here

// *****I've added the line below to correct the server time to my local time*****

if($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST')

{
error_reporting(55);
Just one question.

I've added some code to create a unique ID (Below)

//set the random id length 
$random_id_length = 8; 

//generates a random id encrypt it and store it in $rnd_id 
$rnd_id = crypt(uniqid(rand(),1)); 

//removes any slashes that might have been generated
$rnd_id = strip_tags(stripslashes($rnd_id)); 

//Removing any . or / and reversing the string 
$rnd_id = str_replace(".","",$rnd_id); 
$rnd_id = strrev(str_replace("/","",$rnd_id)); 

//finally take the first 8 characters from the $rnd_id 
$rnd_id = substr($rnd_id,0,$random_id_length); 
// I've added this later in the echo and e-mail
//echo "When contacting us please quote: $rnd_id"; 
//Converts the reference to uppercase
$rnd_id = strtoupper($rnd_id);
and I'm able to echo this into the headers, mail ends etc by adding $rnd_id to the text but it does not save in the CSV file (presumably because it isn't a form field).

Is there a way to include it or do I need something like a prefixed autonumber field as a edit box on the form itself.

Thanks for sharing your brilliant work.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Why do you add all this in the code ?

As you might have seen, the script supports includes.

So you can simply create an external php file:

<?

//set the random id length 
$random_id_length = 8; 

//generates a random id encrypt it and store it in $rnd_id 
$rnd_id = crypt(uniqid(rand(),1)); 

//removes any slashes that might have been generated 
$rnd_id = strip_tags(stripslashes($rnd_id)); 

//Removing any . or / and reversing the string 
$rnd_id = str_replace(".","",$rnd_id); 
$rnd_id = strrev(str_replace("/","",$rnd_id)); 

//finally take the first 8 characters from the $rnd_id 
$rnd_id = substr($rnd_id,0,$random_id_length); 
// I've added this later in the echo and e-mail 
//echo "When contacting us please quote: $rnd_id"; 
//Converts the reference to uppercase 
$rnd_id = strtoupper($rnd_id);

$_POST['Submission ID'] = $rnd_id; // This line adds in the POST superglobal the unique ID you created
$autoresponderend .= "\nWhen contacting us please quote: $rnd_id"; // This line adds to the autoresponder footer the message with the quote ID
?>
and load it on the server as (just an example name) "start.php"

then add it's url (simply "start.php" , if it is in the same folder as the form page) in the "After Form Data Reception Include URL"

I have not tested it but it SHOULD work!
Last edited by Navaldesign on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Yes, Just tested it and it does work.

Test it yourself at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/forms/index1.php
www.dbtechnosystems.com
kevinp

Post by kevinp »

Ahh. I wasn't using the latest version. You updated it again last nite. My fault, I wasn't paying attention (heavy workload at the moment).

Thanks again
star57

Post by star57 »

Naveldesign, This is a great extension! Thank you for all the hard work on this. I for one highly appreciate it and look forward to other enhancements, like the logo portion!

Again Thanks!
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

A new version has been uploaded. It has the following FEATURES ADDED:

1. Logo inclusion in the mails
2. Added Timezone setting
3. Added automatic CSV file column addition
4. Added file type validation for Uploaded files.

The Manual has also been updated with the new features.

You can test in http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/forms to receive the autoresponder mail and see for your self.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Simply WOW!!!!

"All hale Naval, hale to thee"

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
star57

Post by star57 »

Ok, I need to buy you a whiskey shot and a beer, GREAT WORK
zinc

Post by zinc »

I second what these guys have said. My client was so chuffed about this as the booking form was the only part that made his site interesting thanks to you. Once again THANK YOU George!

P.S. Love the LOGO feature!!! Really cool!
star57

Post by star57 »

Naveldesign, I am so sorry. But the auto responder feature is not working on this version. My setting with Autoresponder and Customer Email field is correct. Course I could be doing something wrong!

http://www.star57.com/contactus.php

I followed the new manual and tested with differant 3 emails, I get the Administrative email, but not the customer email.

Thanks Naveldesign (George)

Logo Feature is the best , Your da man...
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Wonder if I did something wrong!
My forms were working perfect with the first version of this extension. Now when I upgraded to the latest with logo, when the form is submitted, the admin is getting a mail but no details only an attachment called 'noname' and when I download that it turns out to be a zip file and inside it is a file (with no extension) called "noname' it is about 7kb in size and the recepient isnt getting any mail.

By the way, I dont need data in CSV/CSV for Excell on the server, how to turn that off??

These are my settings, please diagnose whats wrong where...my otherwise working form is stuck! :cry:

This is the form link : http://au.lucknowwebs.net/getaquote.html
There are three forms there...I have tried the 2nd (I would like to interact with visitors) and 3rd one (I would like to transact business, I want advanced features like ecommerce capability?)

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Star:

Since i can't see your settings, I can't know what you might have been doing wrong. Just to be on the safe side, i installed the extension directly from the uploaded zip and i tested it again and it works just fine.

Make sure that you have set the Autoresponder to "Yes"

prosenjeet: this might be an issue with the form, not the processor. Your forms action is null ?? action = ""

Edit and test. Since this is a form in frame, you might need to set the form action manually, to be the form page itself.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Navaldesign wrote: prosenjeet: this might be an issue with the form, not the processor. Your forms action is null ?? action = ""

Edit and test. Since this is a form in frame, you might need to set the form action manually, to be the form page itself.
My form action is set to <? Echo $_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’];?>
Encoding is - Multipart/form-data
My form target = "_parent" this is put in "inside tag" as suggested by you sometime back for opening inline forms success page on parent page.

Funny part is, this same form was working with the first release of your extension perfectly and I didnt change any settings in the form but updated your extension.
Any help will be appreciated

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
star57

Post by star57 »

Navel,
http://www.star57.com/form.txt
Double checked the items upi listed//

Thanks
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

me.prosenjeet wrote:
Navaldesign wrote: prosenjeet: this might be an issue with the form, not the processor. Your forms action is null ?? action = ""

My form action is set to <? Echo $_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’];?>
Encoding is - Multipart/form-data
My form target = "_parent" this is put in "inside tag" as suggested by you sometime back for opening inline forms success page on parent page.

Funny part is, this same form was working with the first release of your extension perfectly and I didnt change any settings in the form but updated your extension.
Any help will be appreciated
The action results null for some reason. Manually set each form action to be the page itself. In example, if the form page is "form.php" set the action to be "form.php"
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

As suggested by you, I chaged the form action from <? Echo $_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’];?> to the form page name.
See the form settings I have and uploaded in the same way but still the submit email is same as I mentioned earlier.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your settings. It is also true that the extension sends out email normally, i tested it so many times, and other users here might also confirm this.

Please make sure that the email field is named "email" . If you can, send me your page (form page) code.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
star57

Post by star57 »

Navaldesign wrote:There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your settings. It is also true that the extension sends out email normally, i tested it so many times, and other users here might also confirm this.

Please make sure that the email field is named "email" . If you can, send me your page (form page) code.
Star or me. ?

If for ME. I confirm mine works great, expect the autoresponder... Thanks
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Naval,
Sent the forms to you at your "info" ID please check :lol:

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Any luck Naval? :cry:

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Prosenjeet: Please check your mailbox
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Thanks Naval,
I tried that and the result I have mailed to you.
Issue is with the email that the admin is getting ...it is all HTML code. However, the form submitter email is working, showing all the details and the logo. However, the link on the logo is not the link that I set ...when the logo is clicked, it is opening the logo in a new window and not going to the site/url that I set it to go.
Try the form here : http://au.lucknowwebs.net/getaquote.html

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
star57

Post by star57 »

Naval, Works great thank you so much! Like Me. Stated the URL does not work on the Logo, But I dont use that anyway.. GREAT JOB !!! Just Amazing... Thank You!
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

July 18 update:

Fixed : issue with Gmail online email viewer
Fixed : Logo link issue (pointing to the image itself instead of the desired URL)
Fixed : file extensions not always correctly recognized

Please re-download and re-install the extension.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
star57

Post by star57 »

Navel, All I get in Inbox.com and Yahoo is the code for the submission! Plain Text. The email before it is in HTML and the one behind is Html.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Update:

A further version is uploaded.

It SHOULD resolve all issues with Inbox, yahoo and ALL other webmail providers as well as desktop email clients.

The mailing engine has been replaced and now the famous phpmailer class is used to guarantee correct emailing.

Using PHPMAiler has also allowed to embed the Logo image in the mail, so your users will not need to unblock the logo image anymore. As a result of using PHPMailer, the Logo image path has become RELATIVE instead of absolute (if the logo.jpg image is in the same folder, the path should be simply "logo.jpg")

Please note that now the script will create a subfolder named "dbts_includes" with the PHPMailer Class files.

This is normal, do NOT worry!

PHPMailer also allows SMTP authentication whenever necessary, which we will add as soon as possible.

Please download and replace the extension with the new one.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Hi Naval,
Thanks for this update. Works great but the Logo isnt coming in mail.
The path to my logo is set as : http://au.lucknowwebs.net/images/Logo.png
Do I need to change?
I am getting this image at the logo place in the email:
When right clicking on it to see location or image details it shows: "Not Available" but when I chk the extension again, the logo link is placed correct

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

As mentioned in my abobe post, you must ONLY place the RELATIVE path to the image (please also look at UPDATED instructions in the Manual)

So in the Image field you should ONLY type : images/Logo.png
Last edited by Navaldesign on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
star57

Post by star57 »

Navel, Everything is working great, thank you so much!

K
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Date, IP address and Bowser are hardcoded. Though it is possible to take them out, it must be implemented (as Administrator options) in the next update.

The next update will include the following features:

1. Database storing: you will be able to store the info in a database. The script also will offer automatic table and columns creation as well as automatic addition of new columns (if new fields are added in the form in a second time)

2. Sendmail (or Qmail) or SMTP mailing engine. These are standard features of the PHPMailer class (used by the script as mailing engine) but have not yet been implemented in the processor. Implementing them will solve issues with hosting companies that don't support the mail() function.

3. Option for HTML or Text Only mails. Text only emails garantee maximum deliverability and require less resources. However, the HTML email, as designed, will give practically zero issues, as the Logo image is embedded in the email and not an externally linked image.

Estimated release date: Fri July 24 2009.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Naval,
The Auto responder mail that the form submitter gets with all the entries, is there a way we add a line with a link in it for these visitors in that email?

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com