***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
lummis

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

Post by lummis » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:25 pm

George, I tried to update the Form Processor extension (mine was still at 2.6.0) but the update failed. I then removed the extension to try a clean install but the downloaded failed again. I am not sure if it has any significance but the latest version according to the Extension Manager is 2.7.5.7 whilst your Change Log says the latest is 2.7.5.6

Brian

EDIT - Having closed WB12 and then reopened, the updated file has been loaded. It must have been a glitch in the system.

lummis

Post by lummis » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:07 pm

Unfortunately the updated extension has not solved my initial problem as hoped. My host has just upgraded it's servers to PHP7 and this appears to have caused the DBTS Form Processor to fail. I have tried both PHP5 and PHP7 in the Page Properties without success.

Having enabled the debugger I have received the following:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/********/public_html/********.org.uk/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php:208 Stack trace: #0 /home/********/public_html/********.org.uk/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php(154): db_connect() #1 /home/********/public_html/********.org.uk/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php(247): WriteToMySQL('********...', 'localhost', '********', '********', 'clothing', Array, Array, 'Yes', 'Yes') #2 /home/********/public_html/********.org.uk/clothing_order_form.php(233): include('/home/********/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/********/public_html/********.org.uk/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 208

I have a very basic knowledge of PHP/MySQL but I am wondering whether the problem lies with the mysql_connect function in the includes_dbtsfunctions folder - should this be mysqli_connect with PHP7?

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Obviously your server has switched to mysqli.
However it is not that simle, as all functions have to be updated for mysqli.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

lummis

Post by lummis » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:09 pm

That's what I thought, George. It looks as though I will have to change to the built in Form Processor although I am having some problems setting that up - hopefully Pablo will come to my rescue if needed. Many thanks.

Brian