***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Naval i will upload the website again because it gets corrupted after one send of a email from the contact form the whole form is corrupted

It does however submit only one time. The first time only. i receive a correct email.

After that the page is corrupted. Please try.

please let only naval try

http://www.smulbroodjes.nl

about the recaptcha...... what about the error or success page? I get only a white page when i use it and press submit.
To visit the global geocoder to get lattitude and longitude values click on the logo:

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:25 pm

The one-time-mail then corrupted probably means that you have checked the "Rewrite Captcha", which in this case needs to be set to "No"
www.dbtechnosystems.com

neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Navaldesign wrote:The one-time-mail then corrupted probably means that you have checked the "Rewrite Captcha", which in this case needs to be set to "No"
rewrite captcha is set to yes.

But if set to NO how do i get the nice error page and not the ugly white page?

If set to NO the page stays ok. What does that mean?

I have tried 3 servers and they all have the same result when set to Yes.
Last edited by neo_webbuilder on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To visit the global geocoder to get lattitude and longitude values click on the logo:

me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Naval. Regarding the error page,
I am using WB captcha and when there is a captcha error, the visitor doesnt get the error page I have selected but a white page announcing the code was wrong and "Go Back". How to show the custom error page which we have selected. Try this form http://mangalamindia.com/contactus.php and use wrong captcha to see what I am saying
Click here to check my Pro WB Extensions
Click here to check my Pro WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 pm

I know what you are saying, you should check the "Rewrite Captcha" property of the processor (set it to Yes)
www.dbtechnosystems.com

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:10 pm

neo_webbuilder wrote:
Navaldesign wrote:The one-time-mail then corrupted probably means that you have checked the "Rewrite Captcha", which in this case needs to be set to "No"
rewrite captcha is set to yes.

In the manual it is stated that the "Rewrite Captcha" is only used for the WB captcha, not for the DBTS recaptcha.

The dbts recaptcha is intrinsecally supported by DBTS Form Processor, so there is no need to use the "rewrite captcha" property.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Navaldesign wrote:I know what you are saying, you should check the "Rewrite Captcha" property of the processor (set it to Yes)
I have set "Rewrite Captcha" to YES, still I dont see the custom error page I have selected. Please check
www.Lucknowwebs.com

me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 pm

You can see my settings here:

http://i37.tinypic.com/14ky5js.jpg

Last edited by me.prosenjeet on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.Lucknowwebs.com

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 pm

In the manual it is clearly mentioned that the captcha code write will take place AFTER (that is, on occasion of) the first SUCCESSFULL submission.

In fact, I sumitted your form once, with the correct captcha, then repeated and I got the error page.

By the way, your error page should have the ##error## text so it can display the correct error message instead of the generic one you have.

Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/forms/error.php
www.dbtechnosystems.com

me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:09 am

Thanks Naval, now it works fine.
It is a one time thing that we have to submit the form correctly only once and then on always on wrong submit the custom error page will show or it is for every event of submit? I guess it is one time else people who make error on the first submit will not see the custom error page.
www.Lucknowwebs.com

neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:22 am

Navaldesign wrote:In the manual it is clearly mentioned that the captcha code write will take place AFTER (that is, on occasion of) the first SUCCESSFULL submission.

In fact, I sumitted your form once, with the correct captcha, then repeated and I got the error page.

By the way, your error page should have the ##error## text so it can display the correct error message instead of the generic one you have.

Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/forms/error.php

Naval i do not get it.

Now i use the default captcha of wb not the recaptcha

If the rewrite cpatcha is set to yes....... i get a corrupted page after one submit.

Of course i have read in the manual that the captcah code write will take place after one submit. But how do i get it to work to display my error.php with the rewrite captcha set to yes on my server.

What could be wrong?

If i try Recaptcha with the dbtsrecaptcha i get the nice message You got it.... and a white screen after pressing submit. So also i am doing something wrong.

Could you please describe the steps i have to take to get recaptcha working because i like that one the most if i can not use the normal captcha with my own error.php because somehow with the normal captcha i can not set the rewrite captcha to ON.

Thanks for all the help.

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 am

There can be many reasons for the above symptoms.

Case 1. WB captcha: setting the "Rewrire Captcha" to Yes, results in the script reading the page code, removing the code that wb adds automatically, so the captcha verification is done by the extension and you get the error page.
I can only imagine two reasons why this "read / write" functionality doesn't work as it should:
a) because of folder permissions. I would need to have writing permissions
b) There is some other object / extension in the page, which ads PHP code BEFORE the wb automatically added verification code, and, in this case, the script will cause a syntax error.

Look at your page code in WB. If the captcha verification code is at the very start of page, it SHOULD work.

If not, find the object that causes PHP code to be added in Start of Page and use the Move to Front / Move to Back to make sure that the captcha code comes first.

If all the above fail, pls send me your project.

2. Recaptcha

Going by logic, since the form without recaptcha or WB captcha works,, we can exclude other reasons (like in example the presense of ' quotes in the mail subject that could cause a syntax error and therefore a blank page)

So there can only be an error of missing key, OR the DBTS recaptcha object is not part of the form.

I would need to have access to your account to find out what is going on.

If you decide to allow me access, I need you to:

1. Create a clone page of the form page , with the WB captcha
2. Create another clone with the DBTS recaptcha
3. Publish them, but do NOT test them
4. Send me the relevant links and your FTP login details

You can use my contact form for this purpose.
www.dbtechnosystems.com

neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:32 am

Hello Naval...

Sorry about the delay. Yesterday i was occupied. I will send the project to you.

It has two contact pages. One with Recaptcha and one with captcha. The captcha is linked to the menubar. If you want to test whats wrong with the recaptcha you will have to link it to the menubar or just direct call the folder and the contact.php

Thanks for all the help.

Best regards Neo

ps i would like the recaptcha to work.

neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 am

Hello Naval,

Thanks for all you help. It works now.

I have one more question left.

Could you please add Tabindex and Language to the dtbsrecaptcha extension in the recaptcha options? Now i have to set them after avery publication manually

<script type= "text/javascript">
var RecaptchaOptions = {
theme: 'blackglass',
tabindex : 9,
lang : 'nl'
};
</script>

Option lang Any supported language code. 'en' Which language is used in the interface for the pre-defined themes. The following languages are supported:
Language Code
English en
Dutch nl
French fr
German de
Portuguese pt
Russian ru
Spanish es
Turkish tr
If the language of your site isn't supported, you can always use custom theming to put reCAPTCHA in your language.

Best regards,
Neo

brassnugget

Post by brassnugget » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:50 am

I'm trying to add a text link within the DBTS Form autoresponder (HTML) but get a syntax error, unexpected T_STRING. Is it not possible to add a link within the email?

Just using a standard <a href="http://www.mybiz.com" target="_blank">Double click to edit</a>