***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

The one-time-mail then corrupted probably means that you have checked the "Rewrite Captcha", which in this case needs to be set to "No"
www.dbtechnosystems.com
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

Navaldesign wrote:The one-time-mail then corrupted probably means that you have checked the "Rewrite Captcha", which in this case needs to be set to "No"
rewrite captcha is set to yes.

But if set to NO how do i get the nice error page and not the ugly white page?

If set to NO the page stays ok. What does that mean?

I have tried 3 servers and they all have the same result when set to Yes.
Last edited by neo_webbuilder on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To visit the global geocoder to get lattitude and longitude values click on the logo:
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Naval. Regarding the error page,
I am using WB captcha and when there is a captcha error, the visitor doesnt get the error page I have selected but a white page announcing the code was wrong and "Go Back". How to show the custom error page which we have selected. Try this form http://mangalamindia.com/contactus.php and use wrong captcha to see what I am saying
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

I know what you are saying, you should check the "Rewrite Captcha" property of the processor (set it to Yes)
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

neo_webbuilder wrote:
Navaldesign wrote:The one-time-mail then corrupted probably means that you have checked the "Rewrite Captcha", which in this case needs to be set to "No"
rewrite captcha is set to yes.

In the manual it is stated that the "Rewrite Captcha" is only used for the WB captcha, not for the DBTS recaptcha.

The dbts recaptcha is intrinsecally supported by DBTS Form Processor, so there is no need to use the "rewrite captcha" property.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Navaldesign wrote:I know what you are saying, you should check the "Rewrite Captcha" property of the processor (set it to Yes)
I have set "Rewrite Captcha" to YES, still I dont see the custom error page I have selected. Please check

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

You can see my settings here:

http://i37.tinypic.com/14ky5js.jpg

Last edited by me.prosenjeet on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

In the manual it is clearly mentioned that the captcha code write will take place AFTER (that is, on occasion of) the first SUCCESSFULL submission.

In fact, I sumitted your form once, with the correct captcha, then repeated and I got the error page.

By the way, your error page should have the ##error## text so it can display the correct error message instead of the generic one you have.

Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/forms/error.php
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Thanks Naval, now it works fine.
It is a one time thing that we have to submit the form correctly only once and then on always on wrong submit the custom error page will show or it is for every event of submit? I guess it is one time else people who make error on the first submit will not see the custom error page.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

Navaldesign wrote:In the manual it is clearly mentioned that the captcha code write will take place AFTER (that is, on occasion of) the first SUCCESSFULL submission.

In fact, I sumitted your form once, with the correct captcha, then repeated and I got the error page.

By the way, your error page should have the ##error## text so it can display the correct error message instead of the generic one you have.

Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/forms/error.php

Naval i do not get it.

Now i use the default captcha of wb not the recaptcha

If the rewrite cpatcha is set to yes....... i get a corrupted page after one submit.

Of course i have read in the manual that the captcah code write will take place after one submit. But how do i get it to work to display my error.php with the rewrite captcha set to yes on my server.

What could be wrong?

If i try Recaptcha with the dbtsrecaptcha i get the nice message You got it.... and a white screen after pressing submit. So also i am doing something wrong.

Could you please describe the steps i have to take to get recaptcha working because i like that one the most if i can not use the normal captcha with my own error.php because somehow with the normal captcha i can not set the rewrite captcha to ON.

Thanks for all the help.
To visit the global geocoder to get lattitude and longitude values click on the logo:
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

There can be many reasons for the above symptoms.

Case 1. WB captcha: setting the "Rewrire Captcha" to Yes, results in the script reading the page code, removing the code that wb adds automatically, so the captcha verification is done by the extension and you get the error page.
I can only imagine two reasons why this "read / write" functionality doesn't work as it should:
a) because of folder permissions. I would need to have writing permissions
b) There is some other object / extension in the page, which ads PHP code BEFORE the wb automatically added verification code, and, in this case, the script will cause a syntax error.

Look at your page code in WB. If the captcha verification code is at the very start of page, it SHOULD work.

If not, find the object that causes PHP code to be added in Start of Page and use the Move to Front / Move to Back to make sure that the captcha code comes first.

If all the above fail, pls send me your project.

2. Recaptcha

Going by logic, since the form without recaptcha or WB captcha works,, we can exclude other reasons (like in example the presense of ' quotes in the mail subject that could cause a syntax error and therefore a blank page)

So there can only be an error of missing key, OR the DBTS recaptcha object is not part of the form.

I would need to have access to your account to find out what is going on.

If you decide to allow me access, I need you to:

1. Create a clone page of the form page , with the WB captcha
2. Create another clone with the DBTS recaptcha
3. Publish them, but do NOT test them
4. Send me the relevant links and your FTP login details

You can use my contact form for this purpose.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

Hello Naval...

Sorry about the delay. Yesterday i was occupied. I will send the project to you.

It has two contact pages. One with Recaptcha and one with captcha. The captcha is linked to the menubar. If you want to test whats wrong with the recaptcha you will have to link it to the menubar or just direct call the folder and the contact.php

Thanks for all the help.

Best regards Neo

ps i would like the recaptcha to work.
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

Hello Naval,

Thanks for all you help. It works now.

I have one more question left.

Could you please add Tabindex and Language to the dtbsrecaptcha extension in the recaptcha options? Now i have to set them after avery publication manually

<script type= "text/javascript">
var RecaptchaOptions = {
theme: 'blackglass',
tabindex : 9,
lang : 'nl'
};
</script>

Option lang Any supported language code. 'en' Which language is used in the interface for the pre-defined themes. The following languages are supported:
Language Code
English en
Dutch nl
French fr
German de
Portuguese pt
Russian ru
Spanish es
Turkish tr
If the language of your site isn't supported, you can always use custom theming to put reCAPTCHA in your language.

Best regards,
Neo
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Normally, it should allow you to add the link directly in the HTML Textbox that appears when you click to edit the html message.

Do you have WB6 or WB7 ?

Is the HTML Box extension installed ? If not, it will not actually allow you to use the built in HTML editor, it will only display a text editor that has no ability to insert hyperlinks. If instead you have the HTML Extension installed, the html editor allows you to select the text you want to hyperkink and link it as you like.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

You are right, it was working perfectly in WB6, probably there is some glitch now in WB7 due to the different folder structure WB7 uses.

I will investigate and let you know.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Ok, here is what is going on.

In WB7 the extensions are installed in documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions.

However, it seems that IF an extension uses another extension as resource (in this case, DBTS Form Processor uses the HTML textbox as resource), the resource extension must also be in the programs\WYSIWYG Web Builder 7 folder.

Solution: copy the HTML Textbox .wbx file, from the documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions.
into the programs\WYSIWYG Web Builder 7 folder
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Tony

Order of fields in received email

Post by Tony »

Hi,
I'm using the autoresponder in DBTS. In the received email with confirmation of the data fields, all but one of the fields is listed in the correct order. I've used Arrange Objects on the form and have bumped up the field to its correct place in the order of fields but it has no effect on the order in the email.

It's minor, among the data the user enters, there are two fields that would be nice displayed one after the other. Currently even though the 2 fields appear one after the other on the form and in the Arrange Objects list, one of the fields 5 fields too far down in the email.

The fields are Edit boxes and I'm collecting people's email addresses for a school directory.

thanks.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

The field order doesn't depend on the processor, it is in the order the form posts the fields.

I'm sure that you can fix it applying, once more, the old good trick:

Right click the field you need first, and from the context menu select "Move to Front"

Repeat for all fields, in the desired order, including your "submit" and "reset" buttons.

Save, Publish, Refresh your page (browser) before testing
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Patrik iden

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 16/02/2010

Post by Patrik iden »

Hi, i got this working whit my form now, but how can i change this lines in the recived mail?

Change this:

Time of submission
IP Address
Wednesday 29th September 2010, 8:05 PM
No user input
Webmaster

To this:

Tidpunkten för inlämnandet
IP Adress
Onsdag September 29 2010, 20:05
Inget val
Admin or my webpage address

And if a person fills in the form and send it, webmaster get's the mail, but not the person that filled in the form? i have yes in send autorespond mail.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

The technicasl details text can't be changed.

The autoresponder should be sent if it is set to "Yes". If not, there are a couple of possible reasons:

1. Your form visitor email address field is NOT named "email" . Make sure it is named "email" all lower case.
2. The mail is sent but it is blocked by your ISP
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

The extension doesn't create a form in your page, you need to add the form in the page using WB's standard form tools, and then add the extension to PROCESS the form submission.

Pls read carefully the instructions in the Manual.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 8/10/2010

Post by Navaldesign »

This is a maintanance update.

Since the official Recaptcha Extension has been released, some days ago, there has been a conflict with the DBTS Recaptcha Extension, due to the fact that both extensions had the same filename.

To fix this issue and be able to use both extensions, the DBTS Recapctha extension has been updated, with filename changed from reCAPTCHA.wbx to dbts_recaptcha.wbx

However, if your project ALREADY contained the dbts recaptcha objects and you installed the official one, you will have problems: pages and entire folders where pages containing the old dbts reCAPTCHA object are truncated! And, if by mistake you "Save" your project, you will be loosing these pages.

If you never had installed and used the DBTS Recaptcha extension, there is no issue: you can install and use the (new) DBTS REcaptcha and the Official Recaptcha extension as you would normally do.

If, instead, you had already installed the DBTS Recaptcha extension BEFORE October 08, 2010, this is the procedure to follow:

1. Open WB7. Do NOT open your project.
2. Uninstall the official recaptcha extension.(IF you had installed it already)
3. Download and install the new dbts_recaptcha, which no longer conflicts with the official recaptcha.
4. Replace, in all pages where this is required, the old dbts_recaptcha with the new one. This is handy at this point as you can see and copy paste properties from the old object to the new one. Once done with the new one, delete the old dbts_recaptcha object
5. When done through all pages, Save your project.
6. Restart WB7
6. Uninstall the old dbts_recaptcha extension.
7. Install the official recaptcha extension
8. Open your project and see if you get error messages.

If you still do, please check carefully, as you might have missed some page (As I did) where the old dbts_recaptcha object still exists.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Tony

Re:

Post by Tony »

Navaldesign wrote:The field order doesn't depend on the processor, it is in the order the form posts the fields.
I'm sure that you can fix it applying, once more, the old good trick:
Right click the field you need first, and from the context menu select "Move to Front"
Repeat for all fields, in the desired order, including your "submit" and "reset" buttons.
Save, Publish, Refresh your page (browser) before testing
Hi George,
Thanks for the tip, had a chance to check again and re-try setting the field order by Move-To-Front, but no luck. I rebuilt the form from scratch and the order works correctly now. Probably I played around with the form so much before I introduced something unintentional.

-Tony
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

A link to the form page pls ?

The only case where this was presented before was when a user had set the form encoding type to text/plain instead of the correct multipart/form-data.

The processor has no validation routines, you can add PHP validation, if you like, through the "includes"
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Rebel Studio

Post by Rebel Studio »

Very nice form got some short questions.

Do i need to make a back button myself on the error page and how can i make it so it remembers the data?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Please read the manual, it explains how to do that.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Rebel Studio

Post by Rebel Studio »

Ok thank you, overlooked the manuel, been up to long haha
Rebel Studio

Post by Rebel Studio »

Ive read the manuel but it isnt totally clear for me.

I made a quick test pages to test the form but it isnt showing anything, maybe i overread something.
Here is the test pages

Could you update your other form for wb7 btw?

Cheers
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Did you create a form ?

The DBTS Form Processor doesn't create a form for you, it processes forms that you build in WB.

All previous scripts work fine in WB7. There is nothing to update.

Please read instructions in the manual carefully, everything will become clear with a bit of attention.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
frankus

Post by frankus »

I have problem with your form processor. The phpmailer works on Byethost but DBTechnosystems Form Processor isn't. Both are set to use the same gmail settings but DBTechnosystems Form Processor always gives me this below error;

EMAIL FAILED Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: connect_host

So Navaldesign, do you have any idea why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

By "phpmailer" do you mean WB's built in form processor ? If yes, if you set the DBTS Form Processor to work with the mail() function, you will have no issues.

This message indicates that you have set the wrong SMTP server (if you are using SMTP mailing)

Without knowing what your settings are and what your hosting company requires, I can't be of much help-
www.dbtechnosystems.com
frankus

Post by frankus »

No. let me upload the file for you to see.
frankus

Post by frankus »

There are 4 (class.phpmailer.php, class.smtp.php, index.php, mail.php)files. These were given to me by someone in the Byethost forum and the phpmailer worked flawlessly.

Please dowload them from here- http://www.mediafire.com/?2xtllql6xkeuw

The only file there I modified (I put the GMAIL info) is the mail.php file which I pasted below;

mail.php

Code: Select all

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>SMTP mail</title>
</head>
<body>

<?php

//error_reporting(E_ALL);
error_reporting(E_STRICT);

date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Bucharest');

require_once('class.phpmailer.php');
include("class.smtp.php"); // optional, gets called from within class.phpmailer.php if not already loaded

$mail             = new PHPMailer();

$ip = $_POST['ip'];
$httpagent = $_POST['httpagent'];
$visitorname = $_POST['visitorname'];
$visitormail = $_POST['visitormail'];
$message = $_POST['message'];
$attn = $_POST['attn'];

if (eregi('http:', $message)) {
die ("Do NOT try that! ! ");
}
if(!$visitormail == "" && (!strstr($visitormail,"@") || !strstr($visitormail,".")))
{
echo "<h2>Use Back - Enter valid e-mail</h2>\n";
$badinput = "<h2>A message was NOT submitted</h2>\n";
echo $badinput;
die ("Go back! ! ");
}

if(empty($visitorname) || empty($visitormail) || empty($message )) {
echo "<h2>Use Back - fill in all fields</h2>\n";
die ("Use back! ! ");
}

$todayis = date("l, F j, Y, g:i a") ;

$attn = $attn ;
$subject = $attn;

$message = stripcslashes($message);

$body = " You have received a message today<br/>
<br/>----------------------------------</br>
<br/>Date/Time: $todayis [EST] <br/>
<br/>Content Message: $message <br/>
<br/>From Vizitor: $visitorname ($visitormail)<br/>
<br/>Additional Info of the visitor: IP = $ip <br/>
<br/>Browser Info: $httpagent <br/>
";

$mail->IsSMTP(); // telling the class to use SMTP
$mail->SMTPDebug  = 1;                     // enables SMTP debug information (for testing)
                                           // 1 = errors and messages
                                           // 2 = messages only
$mail->SMTPAuth   = true;                  // enable SMTP authentication
$mail->SMTPSecure = "ssl";                 // sets the prefix to the servier
$mail->Host       = "smtp.gmail.com";      // sets GMAIL as the SMTP server
$mail->Port       = 465;                   // set the SMTP port for the GMAIL server
$mail->Username   = "xxxxxx@gmail.com";  // GMAIL username
$mail->Password   = "xxxxxxxx";            // GMAIL password
$mail->SetFrom('xxxxxxx@gmail.com');		//Set reply-to email this is your own email, not the gmail account used for sending emails

$mail->Subject    = "A new message has arrived from your website"; // Mail Subject

$mail->AltBody    = "To view the message, please use an HTML compatible email viewer!"; // optional, you can comment out and test it if you would like

$mail->MsgHTML($body);  //Main message

$address = "xxxxxxx@ymail.com";  // Your email, here you will receive the messages from this form. This must be different from the one you use to send emails, so not the gmail account
$mail->AddAddress($address, "Your own name"); // your own name for the email you use to receive the messages - the above email

if(!$mail->Send()) {
  echo "Mailer Error: " . $mail->ErrorInfo;
} else {
  echo "Message sent!";
}

?>
</body>
</html>
So now you have see the phpmailer and the setings I used that works on byethost.com. And I used the exact gmail settings on yours (DBTechnosystems Form Processor). Why is DBTechnosystems Form Processor not working?
Byethost.com recommends phpmailer with gmail to its free hosting users for webform mailings due to restrictions placed on free hosting service. They only enabled Sendmail for free users which is not good because it takes many hours for email to arrive and sometimes you see nothing. That's why they recommend phpmailer with gmail or any other external SMTP server.
frankus

Post by frankus »

Navaldesign, Happy new year.

Concerning my above posted problem, is there still no solution yet?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Hi Frankus,

Sorry for not posting....

The issue is solved (or at least I believe so, as it works fine for me) in the latest version which you can download from my site, or through the extensions site, or directly through the Extension Manager.

For Google, however, the best settings recommended are:

Mail Engine: SMTP
Secure Server Connection type: TLS
Authentication: Yes

In my case SSL / Port 465 doesn't work as the script timesout due to missing answer from the Google server. With TLS instead I have no problems.

Pls try with both SSL and TLS from your server. Any feedback is appreciated.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

If you get a blank page, there is a possibility that
1. you have used single or double quotes ( ' or " ) in your settings, that is in the Subject or in the Start of the messages (quotes have a particular meaning in PHP so they must be backslashed, that is, preceeded by a "\"
2. That you have set, in the settings, a "success page" that doesn't exist
3. That you have not published "All files"
4. That your hosting company PHP version is lower than PHP 5.0

The processor works on more than 2500 sites already (350downloads in the last 5 days) so there must be something wrong on your end.

If you wish, you can send me your WB project, through my form (I have un upload field) so I can have a look at it.

Yes, it works fine in WB 7 up to the last (7.5) version.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 10/01/2011

Post by Navaldesign »

The extension has been updated to fix a bug.

It is now available through the Extension Manager or through my website.

Current version is 2.2.4.0 and it has replaced previous version on Gen 09, 2011.

If you have version 2.2.3.0 or earlier, please update.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
harville

Unordered outputlist in email and no colored bars

Post by harville »

Hi I don't know what I did wrong, but when I get an email with the info, some of the output list is in the wrong order. All of my tab indexes are correct, so that's not the problem. Also, I'm not seeing the changes I made to the visual settings section. I copied and pasted this extension from one of my previous (and working) forms, but for some reason I'm having these issues. Any Ideas?

Last question, I need this form to go to my client, which has only a gmail account. The website is hosted by a company I use that only allows an email address from the hosted company for forms to work. Is there any way to make the emails go to his gmail account? His domain is hosted by another company that he setup (if that makes any difference). Thanks!
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

The form processor sends the fields in the order it receives it. So it is not the processor, but the form that needs fixing.
The tab index is NOT the same as the real fields index.

You can change the order fields are sent (and received) in one of the following ways:

1. Right click the field you need first, and select (from the context menu) Move to Front.
Repeat for all fields, in the order you desire to receive them

2. Open the Object Manager. Use the Move Forward and Move Back buttons to move the fields as desired. The order fields appear in the object Manager should be the same as the order you want to receive the fields.

DBTS Form Processor allows you to use the Gmail servers to send mail, so you don't have the limitations your hosting company has set. Pls read the manual as to how you can use the Gmail servers to send email.

I also believe that your despite the limitations set by your hosting company, you can use the DBTS Form Processor ability to send mail through SMTP . Hosting companies set limitations to mailing through php's mail() function, but usually they have no limitations in sending through SMTP.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
harville

Post by harville »

Hello, I tried to set up the form processor to go to my client's gmail address and I get an error in language string failed to load:connect_host
I mentioned in a previous post that my hosting company says I can only send mail through email accounts setup through them. I've tried to use your suggestions to send the form to gmail, but I keep getting that error. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

What are your Mail Engine settings ?

Which version of the processor you have installed ?
www.dbtechnosystems.com
harville

Post by harville »

The version I have installed is: V 2.1.8 2.0.3

My Mail engine settings are:
Mail Engine: SMTP
SMTP Server uses SSL: Yes
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Username: client username
SMTP Password: client password

I saw this when looking at my host account's support page:
Brinkster has implemented the mandatory use of Outgoing Server Authentication when sending email.
The options for outgoing mail authentication must be set when sending mail from Brinkster's shared mail services.
While I was waiting to hear back from you, I worked around the issue by setting him up an email account from my hosting service and told it forward all mail to his gmail account. This works, but I'd rather not have to do this. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Current version is 2.2.4 (2.1.8 is old...)

Start WB7. Uninstall old version, through the extension Manager. Install the new version through the extension manager.
Restart WB7.

Set, as Mail engine settings:

SMTP Server Secure Connection: "tls"
Port 587 for Gmail.
the Username is your clients gmail email address
The Password is your gmail account password
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 19/01/2011

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Naval,
What is the changelog for the 19.01.2011 update

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 30/01/2011

Post by Navaldesign »

Current version is 2.5.5.3

New: You can now select if you wish to include or not empty fields in the mail. If you include them, you can also define the text that will be displayed if the field is null.
New: Set the "Name to" for the Admin mail
Improved: Better security for DB storage
Improved: the PHPMailer use as mailing engine now is version 5.1
Improved: the processor is now in separate file, only the settings are included in the page.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
gp2727

Post by gp2727 »

Hobbes1989 wrote: What exactly is the .uwbx file that is included? Is that used for something?
Quick Note, the .uwbx file is the extension file for the Unicode version of Web Builder...
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Actually I had forgotten to upload v. 2.2.5.3 on my own site.

It is now available both through the site and through the extension Manager.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 04/02/2011

Post by Navaldesign »

Current Release is 2.2.5.5

This is a maintenance release that fixes a logical and a code bug.

Logical Bug: if you selected
Include null fields : No

but you left anything in the "Null fields text" property, the script would include the null field anyway.
This has now been fixed and the script will ignore null fields even if you leave the default (or any other) text in the "Null fields Text" property

Code bug: a line of code, used in the testing version, was included also in the production version. This was causing the script to report all PHP warnings, notices and errors.

Pls uninstall and install new version. Then restart your WB.
You need to do this without opening any project
www.dbtechnosystems.com
wbdesigner

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 07/02/2011

Post by wbdesigner »

works great. Thanks
Patti
Navaldesign

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 07/02/2011

Post by Navaldesign »

Yes, you can use the DBTS Form Processor with JQuery Tabs. However, you do NOT add forms in each Tab!

Create the Tabs as you like them, meaning that you add in each tab the fields you want, WITHOUT form.
Only the fields.
In the Last Page, add the submit button .

Now, rightclick the Jquery Tab object, Select HTML, and add the following codes:

In the Before Tag :

<form name="indexForm1" method="post" action="<?php echo basename(__FILE__);?>" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="indexForm1">

In the After Tag,

</form>

This way, the entire Jquery Tab object becomes a form.

Add the DBTS Form Processor object ANYWHERE in the page, and set its properties as you would normally do with a normal form.
www.dbtechnosystems.com