AudioPlay MP3 Button **Update 12/01/10**

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
jerryco

Re: AudioPlay MP3 Button **Update 12/01/10**

Post by jerryco »

Thank you!
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
naftalina

Post by naftalina »

Whether 0.9.9. the latest version?

If it is, is it possible to make a button without the black square background? I need transparency instead.
So, I'm not talking about the "background" option but the looks of a button itself.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks for your interest and question...
Whether 0.9.9. the latest version?
At the time of build yes this was the latest the author has updated this to Version 1.0.1
If it is, is it possible to make a button without the black square background? I need transparency instead.
So, I'm not talking about the "background" option but the looks of a button itself.
If you wish you can design a button externally using png transparency. To change the background colour to be transparent you would need to use RGB and modify the xml(Cant say this will work) as I don't have a copy of the extension to check...

Please note that the extension is no longer supported so I will not be able to update it to the latest version offered by the original author. The original code uses Flash so it is not compatible with Android. iPads/iPhones so you may want to use another/script/code or extension available...
naftalina

Post by naftalina »

Thanks, BaconFries :)

I tried original version, but in Chrome and Opera wont show icone properly if I use code generator.

Anyway, I found alternative solution by useing Awesome Icons and MediaPlayer3.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks for letting me know you have found a solution using the tools available in WWB :D . I do aploigise the extension is no longer available but it is deemed unsuitable for modern design by the so called modern designers. :?