MySQL Members System - v1.0 BETA FULL VERSION!

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

The download works( tested),try with another browser IE or FF
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

madjamonline

Post by madjamonline »

Hello all,
I do apologize for being so "inactive" on this forum.

I have been very busy over the past month or two.
Development for these old extensions of mine will continue as I am going to start mass producing extensions. However, so many ideas have already been discussed on the forums, I am going to struggle. Please do not post suggestions here, as I will be looking for ideas on me.prosenjeet's topic.

Thanks
madjamonline

Post by madjamonline »

Well this new extension COM system is going to be my new playground.
I can now build much more advanced extensions and already, web builder has been completly customized with my new programming ideas.

The next extension due is a Skype Button Creator. A bit pointless, but it is just to purely test out the new system and it might come in handy :D
madjamonline

Post by madjamonline »

@BlindSoul

Some of suggestions have no point in creating an extension for. For example, the display username when logged on idea has already been invented. Please read through the extension index to get an idea.

Thanks for your support
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

Unfortunatly, the recover pwd and change password controls are not included as they still have bugs. They will be released in the next version.

Is this option build in the extension,in the first post I don`t see an update.
If not please finish first this extension.

Thanks.
genieuk

Post by genieuk »

Eddy wrote:
Unfortunatly, the recover pwd and change password controls are not included as they still have bugs. They will be released in the next version.

Is this option build in the extension,in the first post I don`t see an update.
If not please finish first this extension.

Thanks.
I agree, it seems people have only half extension, if a user looses password they won't be able to login as they cannot recover password.

I built my entire website myself as these features are rather easy to integrate/fix. Without these i would not have launched my site. Not being nasty or anything just it true what others are saying.

If you need any assistance madjamonline in the change password and password recovery just let me know and i could help if needed.

Regards,
Mathew