iFrame+ Collection Extension 1.2.5 - Updated on 09.06.2009

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
zinc

Post by zinc »

That is what I am trying to explain. You need to specify images otherwise you might as well use the standard iFrame.
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

sneil69 wrote:That is what I am trying to explain. You need to specify images otherwise you might as well use the standard iFrame.
Ok then why is the HiFrame showing nice arrows by default?? They where left overs from another project probably with the same name.

But ok i get it.

I will insert my own arrows
zinc

Post by zinc »

neo_webbuilder wrote:
sneil69 wrote:That is what I am trying to explain. You need to specify images otherwise you might as well use the standard iFrame.
Ok then why is the HiFrame showing nice arrows by default?? They where left overs from another project probably with the same name.

But ok i get it.

:idea: I recommend you use GIF (Pref Transparent) I think IE gets funny when PNG is used!
zinc

Post by zinc »

Ideally I should make them both into one extension but I cannot be bothered!!! :lol:
zinc

Post by zinc »

neo_webbuilder wrote:

But ok i get it.

Apologies neo_webbuilder. I have now fixed that with VFrame+ and it should show the default arrows. Please re-download the file. :)

Thank you for your attention.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Akamaro;

This is really an iFrame with some cosmetics. Without getting too technical, This is the best I could suggest. If the normal iFrame works then the chances are this would work. I am sorry if you think I am twisting the matter but I cannot help you any further. Best to try it and see. I only made this extension for a mainly personal use as it suited my needs and never intended it to be a major project.
FredericP

Post by FredericP »

Thx for this great extension. But it seems to be impossible to scroll with the mouse wheel ?
Mouse wheel works when i enable scrollbars but it's less nice with scrollbars...
Can you fix it ?
zinc

Post by zinc »

FredericP wrote:Thx for this great extension. But it seems to be impossible to scroll with the mouse wheel ?
Mouse wheel works when i enable scrollbars but it's less nice with scrollbars...
Can you fix it ?
Sorry, the amount of what this extension does is limited.
FredericP

Post by FredericP »

Thank you for your answer. Ok, i solved the problem putting a white rectangle just over the scrollbars ;-)
zinc

Post by zinc »

FredericP wrote:Thank you for your answer. Ok, i solved the problem putting a white rectangle just over the scrollbars ;-)
Can I see that?
FredericP

Post by FredericP »

Sure, of course : See it here : http://peyronnin.fr
zinc

Post by zinc »

FredericP wrote:Sure, of course : See it here : http://peyronnin.fr
Very nicely done. :)