Looking for Hotel/Resort template with backend etc

In this section you can share templates you've created with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Fredl

Looking for Hotel/Resort template with backend etc

Post by Fredl »

Hello,
I'm looking for a template to build a Resort/Hotel website that would be primarily for the use of the staff and management of the Hotel, with the ability to accept reservations from popular web services. The reservations and billing should have 2 sections, one for the resort and one for the associated RV campground. The website should have good back-end functions such as room/RV site availability, housekeeping and maintenance scheduling and owner assessments for Hotel units that are owned by individual owners like at a Condominium. Some basic Point of Sale functions are also necessary, just to sell Ice, water and snacks, nothing too complicated. The RV section will include billing for electricity. If you have a template that could be adapted for this purpose let me know, I'm prepared to pay for a good template and some support to get it all working right.
Thanks!
jerryco

Re: Looking for Hotel/Resort template with backend etc

Post by jerryco »

Did you have a look at what you can find on Fiverr.com? This is like asking, yeah hi, I'd like to have a search engine that spiders the entire web, thanks, bye.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Fredl

Post by Fredl »

I haven't looked there, a resource I wasn't aware of, thanks. I'll have a look. Basically I was asking for a hospitality template, or a few extensions that would help to put together a simple site that includes scheduling/availability etc. I have had this need before and remember a developer was on this board with a somewhat similar setup, but now I can't find any of the posts, this was a few years ago. Thanks for your suggestion.
MGD4me

Post by MGD4me »

Basically I was asking for a hospitality template
No offense intended, but what you are looking for is, not simply a website 'template', but for a turn-key hotel booking, management, and billing system. This is far more complex, and beyond the scope of any template, even if your application is on a smaller scale. It will require the services of an application developer, or systems integrator.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

As far as I know there is no template for this. Also as mentioned would require programming by a PHP / MySql developer. With this said maybe you will find something here
https://www.phpjabbers.com/php-scripts.php
onlye

Post by onlye »

phpjabbers.com has a hotel booking script. it does not do all you are asking but it would handle the reservations. their scripts work nicely inside of a wwb website so you can build the static part of the site yourself and use the script(s) for the dynamic parts. they do custom modifications at reasonable prices. may be a place to look.
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA