Job Recruitment Template - Will Pay for It

In this section you can share templates you've created with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
RiaanN

Job Recruitment Template - Will Pay for It

Post by RiaanN »

Good Day

I am looking for a template to advertise a maximum of 30 job offers with the ability for the job seeker to submit their CV to me. I don't expect it for free and is willing to pay for it.

Regards

RiaanN
pajadt

Re: Job Recruitment Template - Will Pay for It

Post by pajadt »

Hi Riaan
You must give more detail about website which you need also your budget for this type project, and contact adress, or Facebook etc to know designer how to contact You,
Thank You
RiaanN

Post by RiaanN »

Hi

I am only interested in the functionality part- Where the client can easily add new job offers and then receive the CV's of the people interested in the position. The whole look and feel of the site I will be able to do myself.

Judging by other paid templates I would say that this is more or less in the $15 range ??

Regards

Riaan
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

HI
For contest for website that require full information about project, and that is serious project, also have two way to realise that whith fixed buget, or with direct offer from designer.
Price for $15 is price for design which is already done, and designer which web design. they are planning to sale same desgn more than 20 or 30 times, so if like to be only one owner that design that must contact desgner and than sale licence fot that design and that is more expencive price.
If ask me my price begin from min $400 for web in WWB. and much more for other CMS platform
Thank You
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I have to say that this isn't really a template your looking for but a programmable two part solution. The first part is solely for the client to be able to add/update/delete jobs they have on offer so it could use the CMS tools. It would also more than likely require a database to store each clients job vacancies etc. The second part is user based allowing them to submit there details using a form to fill and upload there CV (PDF/Word based) to the correct client. You may also need a search so the user can easily search for jobs under a certain criteria. So for £15 or $15 I don't think it would ever be possible, maybe yes if this was the hourly rate for doing this and not a singular price as what is required is specific to you alone so price is specific to you as well. Just my input.
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

I can supply this for $299.

You will have a dashboard connected to a database on your server. Employers will be able to log in and post their job openings. That page will have their company information and contacts, and job details. Potential employees will be able to view the list of available jobs, search by job type, city, category, education level, etc. Once they find a posting they are interested in they can send their info and CV for that job opening.

The entire system will be embed-able into your website design. It will be fully responsive. If interested reply to this post and I will get you contact info.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@protectourlands thanks for also posting and just to let RiaanN you can provide him at the cost stated and know this could never be done for a price of $15.00.
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

You called it correctly BaconFries. It should be a database driven script system on the server with an admin. Really the only way I can do it for the price I quoted is because I have already set up something similar for another client. As long as he builds the website in WB the script will integrate nicely.