Can someone recommend a free/paid for ecommerce template

In this section you can share templates you've created with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
mikey

Can someone recommend a free/paid for ecommerce template

Post by mikey » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi
I've now become an Amazon Affiliate and need to build a website to promote Amazon products to the web. I tried ********* but the learning curve was a bit too steep for my 70yr old brain. So I want to use Web Builder to do it instead.

I've looked through the templates and couldn't find a suitable ecommerce template to use as a shop front. Has any one else done this using Web Builder and if so, how did you get on.

Thanks a lot.

Michael . :roll:
Michael

filmphotog

Re: Can someone recommend a free/paid for ecommerce template

Post by filmphotog » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Hi, there are extensions like [rz] Shopping Suite viewtopic.php?f=53&t=62166 but I have no experience building a site with it. I also think using secure https could be a good idea.

mikey

Post by mikey » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:51 pm

Hello
Thanks for the reply. I went and had a look at the rz shopping suite, but wasn't impressed with it or its owner. People who reply to posts and keep saying "but don't worry" makes me think I should be.

I did say Free/Paid in my post, but I already paid out nearly $200 in templates and plugins on ********* and not seen anything for it. Thats why I wanted to try Web Builder before I throw my hands up in the air and cry.

I'll have to look further afield for a template to suit my needs.

Thanks again for replying.
Michael

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:06 pm

I went and had a look at the rz shopping suite, but wasn't impressed with it or its owner. People who reply to posts and keep saying "but don't worry" makes me think I should be.
you never contacted me! and i never said you don't worry
if you do not want to pay, it's fair enough, but you should or even must retract for unfairly blame my work and my person; moreover, how can i be responsible for your adverse experiences in other tools like wp!?

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:29 pm

People who reply to posts and keep saying "but don't worry" makes me think I should be.

At no time in replies to you was the above mentioned. mikey WYSIWYG Web Builder is not is not a ecommerce design tool it is a web design tool. Saying this you can still design the initial layout but you will need to program (php/mysql) the logic behind it. Do you really expect a free fully working ecommerce template that will suit all your specific and more requirementsm If this is what you require then expect to pay and pay big for such a script or even a bespoke template that suits everything you need. Please look at the following
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=58792

CJS

Post by CJS » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:35 am

It's not too clear what you are looking for, but I have had good luck with the ecommerce site available through GoDaddy. You can see an example of how I used it for a customer web site that you can see at www.shinhopples.com. They have processed thousands of orders over the past few years and are very happy with the web site and shopping site.
You can also take a look at something like Magneto.com and configure you own, but I've found this approach to be too much work for the end product.

mikey

Post by mikey » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:31 pm

I'm under no illusions what so ever that ecommerce web templates cost a fare bit of money and was only asking about free ones in the hope that one or more could be found somewhere. It seems not.

As for, RZ I've never spoken to you, nor will I ever do so in the future and you did say "don't worry" in a reply to another member.

I will continue to look for a decent ecommerce template that I can use within WYSIWYG Web Builder to inhance my Amazon Affiliate earnings in conjunction with Amazons Product Advertising API.

Thanks for your replies, well almost all of them.
Michael

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:39 pm

As for, RZ I've never spoken to you, nor will I ever do so in the future and you did say "don't worry" in a reply to another member.
yes, he is an EXCELLENT customer and i communicate with him very often and not in this forum
so you got just a few words totally out of context and you are unnecessarily rude and aggressive

maxime

Post by maxime » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:23 pm

i think you do not need special extension because amazon give you all the code to insert in your web page. You insert the code with the HTML object

as it is said here : https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/jo ... atesblo-20
in minutes and without the need for programming skills, that can be embedded within or linked to from your website.

adex1

Post by adex1 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:59 pm

mikey wrote:Hi
I've now become an Amazon Affiliate and need to build a website to promote Amazon products to the web. I tried ********* but the learning curve was a bit too steep for my 70yr old brain. So I want to use Web Builder to do it instead.

I've looked through the templates and couldn't find a suitable ecommerce template to use as a shop front. Has any one else done this using Web Builder and if so, how did you get on.

Thanks a lot.

Michael . :roll:
Hi,
Have a look at my signature and see if you are interested in our web shop.

Thanks.
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.

mikey

Post by mikey » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Thanks maxime

I was unaware of that facility on Amazon.

I think this is a great forum, because you always get loads of answers to your questions.

Thanks again.
Michael

dapson

Post by dapson » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:38 pm

mikey wrote:Thanks maxime

I was unaware of that facility on Amazon.

I think this is a great forum, because you always get loads of answers to your questions.

Thanks again.
Kindly checkout dapsonishmeal.com

me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Late reply but pls check this Paypal WB extensions, they can be incorporated in any WB template

To sell physical products
http://lucknowwebs.com/vibracart-paypal ... -wb10-11x/
To sell digital products
http://lucknowwebs.com/new-linklok-paypal-extension

They can be used in combination too

johnbear

Post by johnbear » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:56 pm

I can vouch for Prosenjeet. He did some good work for me last year, setting up a membership site and making the webnsite responsive. I also learned a lot as he was very helpful in explaining what he did. :D

GrahamW

Post by GrahamW » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:21 am

Hi Mikey

this is a very late reply to your question.

Have you checked out mals ecommerce https://www.mals-e.com/ all you do is sign up for free and setup the back end of the cart then add some html code to your page. It is also a responsive shopping cart as well.

I am a new user to WB12 and love it and have wrote many extensions for Mals ecommerce, depending on the type of shopping cart and look you want you can have it however you like.

If you were to send me a sample of what you are looking for I can make you a free extension for it.

Here is a very basic add to cart version of it on my site and also the display cart at top of page is an extension I wrote as well.

www.grahamscomputers.net/webdesigns.html

As I said this can be customised to suit any website you want. It is very simple to work with.

Graham