Webshop Plus! v.2.0 for WWB7

This forum is dedicated to discussions about shopping carts/ecommerce.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
Navaldesign

Re: Modified version of the WB Webshop!! Webshop_plus

Post by Navaldesign »

supersonictt wrote:@NavelDesign

The effort you put in this webshop is amazing! I really appreciate the effort :)
As I can see, version 3 is still RC, any news about the stable release?
One last thing, I TOTALLY agree with you about CC payment method (needs SSL and other security measures), but what if a client asked for that, would it be possible? Is it hard to implement this (not you to do that, but me)?
Thanks a lot.

PayPal can accept payments through CC even without a PayPal account.

To accept CCs without PayPal, you would need to implement the (whatever you choose) payment gateway code. Not really hard, but requires some experience in PHP coding.

The current version IS stable, the final one (expected within 10 days) will have some more features and backend code changes. There is no reason why you can't start using it now and make the changes later.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
supersonictt

Re: Modified version of the WB Webshop!! Webshop_plus

Post by supersonictt »

Navaldesign wrote:
supersonictt wrote:@NavelDesign

The effort you put in this webshop is amazing! I really appreciate the effort :)
As I can see, version 3 is still RC, any news about the stable release?
One last thing, I TOTALLY agree with you about CC payment method (needs SSL and other security measures), but what if a client asked for that, would it be possible? Is it hard to implement this (not you to do that, but me)?
Thanks a lot.

PayPal can accept payments through CC even without a PayPal account.

To accept CCs without PayPal, you would need to implement the (whatever you choose) payment gateway code. Not really hard, but requires some experience in PHP coding.

The current version IS stable, the final one (expected within 10 days) will have some more features and backend code changes. There is no reason why you can't start using it now and make the changes later.
Thanks for the info :)
Yes, I know that PayPal accepts CC payments without having a PayPal account, but that client is old-fashioned guy :)
We still haven't decided about his online shop, and I was just asking about the stable release as I like to have these things as a backup before doing anything.
Thanks for your time Naval Design, I really appreciate all the work you are providing for WWB users.