Webshop Plus! v.2.0 for WWB7

This forum is dedicated to discussions about shopping carts/ecommerce.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
Navaldesign

Webshop Plus! v.2.0 for WWB7

Post by Navaldesign »

Attention: this thread remains open for reference, but for the updated version of Webshop Plus 3.2, please read thread viewtopic.php?f=39&t=44305

We have created a modified version of the WB5 Webshop. The modified Webshop allows you to manage all aspects of your cart without need to change a single line of code, as ALL possible changes are made through an Administration Interface. However it requires WB7 to open.

Cart Features:

1. Administration Interface:

The following details, necessary for the correct functioning of the script, can be set through the administration interface:

Administrator Settings: Admin Username and Password, email address, Site (Shop) Title, URL, Country

Script Settings: Order string and initial number, Email settings, Labels (so you can change the cart language). ALL the labels (text) used by the cart are adjustable through the Administrator interface. This is the easiest way to change the cart language, without changing a single line of code. You can also define your own email headers and footers, the Order title and number, which will be autoincremented by 1 for each order.

Visual settings: you can set your own preferences as to how the View Cart page will look. You can select colours, font type, size and style and you can do so separately for the Titles, the Totals and the Product rows.

PayPal settings: you can set all your PayPal details as required, as well as the Cart currency (among those supported by PayPal).

Shipping Charges: you can set shipping charges per item, by weight, by cart net value. And you can set these charges for 4 different areas (National, Intl. 1–3)

Shipping Areas: you can set which countries you accept orders from. For each country you can set the Shipping area it belongs to (National or Intl. 1-3). You also set the default shipping country (yours).

Taxes: you can set tax categories (up to 4) and calculate tax per item (for those countries that have many tax coefficients) or using a global Tax coefficient

Promo codes: You can setup up to 4 different promo (discount) codes setting minimum order amount for each.

2. Cart Features:

The cart doesn't hold info on your products. You need to create a form for each product, as you will be able to see in the example demo project. This form will contain not only the visual details (images, description etc) that you will add directly in your WYSIWYG WB6 web builder, but also the necessary fields, both visible and hidden. A PDF with all details is included in the zip.

a. You can now use Option dropdowns or user input fields or Radio Buttons or Check buttons (up to 8 options). In example, you may have Size and Color for a product, or allow the customer to type his preferences. EACH and every option can now also be price affecting. To make it price affecting, the option value should be formatted as "option value, price". In example, if you have a dropdown for T-shirt sizes, and you want to have the XL size overpriced, the Item Name in the dropdown should be: "Extra Large, +$4.00" and the item Value in the dropdown should be "Extra Large, 4.00".

However, you also MUST add, for each option, a hidden field in the product form, named "option_name1" up to "option_name8" and its value must be the option name (Color, Size or whatever else) . See manual for details.

b. You can now display Taxes, shipping, discounts, net total and Grand Total.

c. You can now select the countries you want to sell to and allow visitors to select from. Shipping will be calculated accordingly.

You can see the demo at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/cart/

Download the zip and instructions from http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/webshop2.zip

You can see the online manual (so you can see features, setup etc without even downloading) at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/cart ... Manual.pdf
Last edited by Navaldesign on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 am, edited 24 times in total.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

There are some features in the webshop project (especially in the cart page, the three buttons) that, when imported in another project, loose their "names" (which is "action"). So the script doesn't anymore do anything at all.

So if you do import the webshop_plus into your own project, remember to change the name of these three buttons back ro "action". I believe that this is all that is required.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
iamafireman

Post by iamafireman »

Thanks alot Navaldesign. I just downloaded it and fixn to try it out. I do appreciate your help with this.
iamafireman

Post by iamafireman »

When setting up the shipping fees are able to set different fees for the different amounts?? I am getting the fixed amount to show up but not changing with the price.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

You are right, there was a glitch in the code, which i now edited.

I also found out, in the meantime, that setting an item quantity to 0, would NOT remove (delete) the item from the cart (though in WB5's online demo, it DID), so i also edited this.

Please download the zip again and do the following:

1. Replace the files set_pass.php and set_pass1.php from the "admin" folder

2. Replace the code in the HTML box that displays the cart, in the "cart" page, and publish again.

Sorry, this happens when a code is not tested enough.

Users that download the zip AFTER this is posted, need only follow the original instructions.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
iamafireman

Post by iamafireman »

I have to say i have tried alot of different carts from free ones to trail offers and this has to be the best one yet. The fact that its made to work with the best website building software makes it that much better.
:D
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

A further improvement was made.

In fact, the webshop could NOT distinguish same products (if the same product was added more than once, it was being seen as separate products.)

Now, the script will recognize the same product being added and will simply modify the quantity.
Last edited by Navaldesign on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Yoy are right, i will fix it later and update the zip. You only will need to replace the code in the Start of Page of the "cart" page.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

In the Demo.
I select 3 quantity for: Quick 'n Easy Mail Server

I go back to shop...boss says get 3 more of those for a total of 6. I go back to the main products page and put 3 in the box then add to cart. I get a total of 6.

The demo works for me :?

But if I go to pay with paypal in the Demo and have selected 6 of the same items than paypal shows 1 item.

Also with 5 different items i get quantity=1
Is it possible to specifi what I did buy?

Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Because the order is passed as unique item (1 means one order) without item analisis.

Unfortunately, despite PayPal says that it can accept shipping through the "shipping" variable, i found out that this is ONLY true when one item is passed over each time. If, instead, more than one items are passed at once, the "shipping" variable unfortunately gets ignored, so i used a "Buy now" button code for the checkout.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

Thanks for your answer Navaldesign.
You make many users happy with this modified webshop :D
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Eddy wrote:Thanks for your answer Navaldesign.
You make many users happy with this modified webshop :D
Glad you like it!

Maybe in the future i will be able to add some of the features of my cart, like instant download of e-products, and stock control.

It is always a time availability problem.....
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

i dodn't want to grow this thread by posting here solutions for only a few users
Users read this and use the solutions what are posted here. :wink:

I like also to use only paypal when I use the webshop.
I think more users with a very little store use only paypal.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Sure, why not.

The zip has been updated. Now a page called "thankyou1" and a page called "checkout1" are included.

If you wish to have also credit card details, use pages "thankyou" and "checkout"

If you want only PayPal, open the project in WB5, DELETE pages "checkout" and "thankyou", and RENAME "thankyou1" --> "thankyou" and "checkout1" --> "checkout".

That's all that is required.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

Thanks Navaldesign,many thanks to make the webshop so user friendly :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
gp2727

Post by gp2727 »

Thanks Navaldesign......Your skills are greatly appreciated....... 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

It is obvious that EITHER the pages have not been published as php, OR for some reason your host doesn't parse them as such.

None of the above "strange" texts would appear if the script worked ok.

To embed the autorize.net checkout, you will need to add the necessary code (similarly to what is done for PayPal).
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

The code that creates the Order ID is:

Code: Select all

// create unique order id
$orderid = strtotime("now").$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; 
$orderid = str_replace(".", "", "$orderid"); 
You can find it in the "thankyou" page Start of Page code.

The Order ID consists of the time (Linux time, seconds since 31 Dicember 1969), in this one 1235269773 combined with your IP address 76.107.196.252 (without dots).

So as you see it is a logical pattern.

However, you can change ALL of the Start of Page code with the following one:

<?php 
session_start();

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
error_reporting(55);

require 'admin/config.php';
require 'admin/paypal_settings.php';

define("PRODUCTCODE", 0);
define("PRODUCTNAME", 1);
define("QUANTITY", 2);
define("PRICE", 3);

$itemcount = isset($_SESSION['itemcount']) ? $_SESSION['itemcount'] : 0;
if ($itemcount == 0)
{
   header("Location: "."error.php?msg=".rawurlencode("Please add items to your shopping cart before checking out."));
   exit;
} 

if (!isset($_SESSION['email']))
{
   header("Location: "."error.php?msg=".rawurlencode("We did not find your information, please fill the needed information again."));
   exit;
} 

$paymenttype = $_SESSION['paymenttype'];

// create unique order id
$alpha = "Order nr. "; 
$order_start = "100"; 
$dbts_file_name = "order_nr.php"; 

if (!file_exists($dbts_file_name)) { 
$orderid = $order_start; 
} 
else{ 
include $dbts_file_name; 
} 

$orderid++; 

$dbts_file_name = "order_nr.php"; 

$dbts_values  = "<? \n"; 

$dbts_values .= '$orderid='; 
$dbts_values .= "\"$orderid\";\n"; 

$dbts_values .= '?>'; 

if(file_exists($dbts_file_name)) 
{ 
unlink ($dbts_file_name); 
} 
if (!$dbts_handle = fopen($dbts_file_name, 'a+')) { 
   header("Location: "."error.php?msg=".rawurlencode("Cannot open Order Details file.")); 
   exit; 
} 

if (fwrite($dbts_handle, $dbts_values) === FALSE) { 
   header("Location: "."error.php?msg=".rawurlencode("Cannot write Order Details file.")); 
   exit; 
} 
fclose($dbts_handle); 

// get timestamp for this order
$timestamp = date("Y-m-d H:i:s");

// create mail message to customer
$subject = "Your order with $dbts_title"; 
$title = "Thank you for your order!";
SendEmail($_SESSION['email'], $subject, $title, $orderid, $timestamp, true);

// create mail message to merchant
$subject = "Order confirmation for $dbts_title";
$title = "The message is sent for your records of a purchase.  Please review the purchase below, and fulfill as necessary.";
SendEmail($dbts_contactemail, $subject, $title, $orderid, $timestamp, false);

function SendEmail($mailto, $subject, $title, $orderid, $timestamp, $maskcardno)
{
   $header  = "From: ".$GLOBALS['dbts_title']."<".$GLOBALS['paypal_email'].">"."\r\n"; 
   $header .= "Reply-To: $paypal_email"."\r\n"; 
   $header .= "MIME-Version: 1.0"."\r\n"; 
   $header .= "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8"."\r\n"; 
   $header .= "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit"."\r\n"; 
   $header .= "X-Mailer: PHP v".phpversion(); 

$message = $title."\r\n"."\r\n";
   $message .= $GLOBALS['alpha']." $orderid \r\n"; 
   $message .= "Order Date: ".$timestamp."\r\n"."\r\n";
   $message .= "Customer info:"."\r\n";
   $message .= "Firstname: ".$_SESSION['firstname']."\r\n";
   $message .= "Lastname: ".$_SESSION['lastname']."\r\n";
   $message .= "Email: ".$_SESSION['email']."\r\n";
   $message .= "Address: ".$_SESSION['address']." - ".$_SESSION['address2']."\r\n";
   $message .= "City: ".$_SESSION['city']."\r\n";
   $message .= "Zip: ".$_SESSION['zip']."\r\n";
   $message .= "State: ".$_SESSION['state']."\r\n";
   $message .= "Country: ".$_SESSION['country']."\r\n";
   $message .= "Phone: ".$_SESSION['phone']."\r\n"."\r\n";

$message .= "Shipping address:"."\r\n";
   $message .= "Name: ".$_SESSION['shipname']."\r\n";
   $message .= "Address: ".$_SESSION['shipaddress']."\r\n";
   $message .= "City: ".$_SESSION['shipcity']."\r\n";
   $message .= "Zip: ".$_SESSION['shipzip']."\r\n";
   $message .= "State: ".$_SESSION['shipstate']."\r\n";
   $message .= "Country: ".$_SESSION['shipcountry']."\r\n";

$message .= "Payment info:"."\r\n";
   $message .= "Type: ".$_SESSION['paymenttype']."\r\n";
   if ($maskcardno)
   {
      $message .= "Credit Number: ".substr($_SESSION['cardno'],0,4)."..."."\r\n";
   }
   else
   {
      $message .= "Credit Number: ".$_SESSION['cardno']."\r\n";
   }
   $message .= "Card Name: ".$_SESSION['cardname']."\r\n";
   $message .= "Card Expires: ".$_SESSION['cardmonth']."/".$_SESSION['cardyear']."\r\n"."\r\n";

$message .= "Ordered items:"."\r\n";
   $message .= "Code"."\t"."Item"."\t"."No."."\t"."Price"."\r\n";
   $message .= "======================================================="."\r\n";

$itemcount = $_SESSION['itemcount'];
   $cart = $_SESSION['cart'];

$total = 0;
   for ($i=0; $i<$itemcount; $i++)
   {
      $message .= $cart[PRODUCTCODE][$i]."\t";
      $message .= $cart[PRODUCTNAME][$i]."\t";
      $message .= $cart[QUANTITY][$i]."\t";
      $message .= $currency.number_format($cart[PRICE][$i]*$cart[QUANTITY][$i],2)."\r\n";
      $subtotal = $subtotal + ($cart[PRICE][$i]*$cart[QUANTITY][$i]);
   }

$message .= "Net Total: $currency_symbol".number_format($_SESSION['subtotal'],2)."\r\n";
   $message .= "Shipping: $currency_symbol".number_format($_SESSION['shipping'],2)."\r\n";
   $message .= "Order Grand Total: $currency_symbol".number_format(($subtotal + $_SESSION['shipping']),2)."\r\n";
   $message .= "\r\n"."\r\n";

mail($mailto, $subject, stripslashes($message), $header); 
}

?>
How does the code work?

It creates an order ID consisting of the alphanumeric part (Order nr. ) plus a autoincrement index (starting from 101).

If you wish you can replace the alphanumeric part with anything else (Example: "Cute Cart Order nr. " ) and the starting order nr ( Example: 201 ).

After each order, the code also stores the Order nr so next time an order is placed, it increases it by 1.
Last edited by Navaldesign on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

I will come back to you later, after testing the code and embedding it in the "webshop_plus".
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

A REALLY majoR update has been made: Tax categories, promo Codes, Mail customization, and Language change without editing a single line of code.

The entire customization process now is made in the administration interface AND in WB5 . You don't need to change anything at all in the code, anymore.

Please read the updated First Post in this thread.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

I am trying to lay my hand for the first time on the shopping cart.
I want to put only two products.
Is it ok if I delete the pages product 3 and 4?
Will it disturb any settings?
Do I need to add/delete/edit any code on the other pages?
Sorry for novice question but,then this is my first try...bear with me :D
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

You may add or delete as many product pages as necessary. The demo project is just an example, so it is coming with 1 main (catalog type) and 4 subpages for products, but for your own cart you can do whatever necessary.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

powelli wrote:Hi, just to two quick questions re, this shopping cart. At the cart.php page can I replace the contiune shopping button to the push button, and set the events to java, on click, history go back. As I have several products page I would prifer this rather than the link to prodcts page.
Yes, BUT unless this is simply a "Back" button, put this button outside the cart form limits, as usually events will conflict with the form submission.

Also when a discount code is enterd to the cart, it just emptys the whole cart, I have not changed the code at all just the layouts on the pages, if I upload all the admin files for the cart again would this affect my cart at all the work I have done, such as layouts and products etc?
Many thanks
Owain
Uploading the admin files again might result in getting a different look for the table colors and fonts etc. But, you can take a backup of the file "config.php" and upload it again.

However, thsi issue has nothing to do with the Admin interface, most probably it is something you have done wrong in your pages.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

joewhite wrote:Hello Navaldesign!

Thanks for you new cart, was waiting for this. Just what i was looking for. just have 2 questions for you.

1.) Can I have multiple options for a product? like for red shirt (+$10) and XXL (+$3) ?

2.) I uploaded the new cart but i get this error:

Warning: main(admin/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/carttest/cart.php on line 7

How can I fix this?

Thanks friend
1. Yes, you can. You can also have, for the same option, price affecting and NON price affecting values (Example: Small, Medium and Large NOT price affecting, Extra Large and XXL price affecting)

2. If you had NOT installed the cart previously, you need to do so. Which means that you need to create a folder named "admin" and upload in there all the files that are contained in the "admin" folder of the zip. Then log in in your administration area to setup the cart according to your needs.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Sorry, but i don't understand, can you please post a link to the project you published ? If you look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb5/cart1/product1.php
you will see that i have setup two dropdowns (price affecting options are Macos and Linux for the OS and Italian for the language).
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Hi,

I'm not sure what you tried to do by copying / pasting the same dropdowns. Further more, you kept the same names for the dropdowns!
Also, you did NOT add a hidden field for each option! Please read again the instructions (first post of this thread) as to HOW you add options in your Add to Cart forms:

Please understand that by placing the same dropdowns twice, you only receive the values of one for each pair (As would happen with ANY form field that has the same name as another one).
And, as said, you need to setup, for each option dropdown, a hidden field with the option name.

Double click the form in the "product1" page, go in "Hidden Fields" and see that there are two hidden fields, one named :

"option_name1" with value "OS" (Operating system) and the other

"option_name2" with value "Language"
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

1. It doesn't take the third option because you have mistaken the third option dropdown name. It is "options_values3" instead of the "correct option_values3" . Remove the "s" you have added.

2. Seems to me quite stange that you need more than 8 options, 99% of the users will not even need more than two or three.

Anyway, to change this you can change the code in the "cart" page.

You will see a line that looks like this:

for ($opt = 1; $opt <= 8; $opt++){

Change "8" to whatever you need.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Look at the code in the Start of Page of the page HTML:

function AddToCart()
{
$cart = isset($_SESSION['cart']) ? $_SESSION['cart'] : '';

$productname = $_POST['productname'];
$extra_price = 0;
for ($opt = 1; $opt <= 8; $opt++){
$key = 'option_name'.$opt;
$key1 = 'option_values'.$opt;
$option_name = trim($_POST[$key]);
$option_value = trim($_POST[$key1]);

if ($option_value != "") {
unset($options);
$options = explode(",", $option_value);
$productname .= " / $option_name : ".$options[0];
$extra_price = $extra_price + $options[1];
}
}
$productname = stripslashes($productname);
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

1. Unlimited
2. You would need to use Javascript or Ajax, but that exceeds the limits of this free cart, so you first have to add it in th ecart to see the price.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Update April 26, 2009:

Added possibility to perform shipping charges calculations based on total products weight, using a hidden field to declare each product's weight (just like the price etc) .

Added possibility to perform shipping charges calculations based on individual item shipping cost, using a hidden field to declare each product's shipping charges.

Updated the Administrator Interface to allow for the new options
www.dbtechnosystems.com
kevinp

International Shipping

Post by kevinp »

Hi
I use the shooping cart on my page at www.aivahealth.co.uk and have had many comments on how professional it looks, nice work.

I generally ship free within the UK but have had quite an interest for international orders so I was wondering how to go about putting in a flat international shipping rate e.g. a tick box which would add the flat international shipping amount to the total when clicked.

I do dabble with php but am certainly not as competent as yourself and am afraid if I mess with such a big project it may never work again.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks again for the fantastic cart script.

Kevinp
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Well, this is rather complicated.
In my commercial cart i have made it this way:

I have in the admin interface a field where the origin country is declared (in Example, United Kingdom)

Then, in the shipping fees tables, i have 4 different areas: National. International Area 1, Intl Area 2, Intl Area 3 where areas 1 2 and 3 usually are the same as defined by most postal services.
The script looks into the Areas tables of countries, and simply applies the correct fees.

Now, regarding this specific cart, I will see what i can do and come back to you shortly.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
kevinp

Post by kevinp »

Thankyou. That would be appreciated very much. I played about with putting the tick box on the actual order forms to activate a hidden field and transfer the extra amount when ticked but still working on it.

Thanks again
kevinp

Post by kevinp »

Absolute genius. Just uploaded and tested. Everything works fine, the shipping costs update and the emails are sent but when it sends the order to paypal it seems to ignore the shipping cost and just sends the net total e.g.

Net Total £35.94
Shipping £5.00
Total £40.94

This shows on the cart and in the email but only £35.94 is passed to paypal.

I'm sure this is simply the wrong total being passed on the thankyou page but have'nt been able to identify it yet.

A truly professional piice of work

Thanks again

kevinp
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

I just tested and it transmits the handling and shipping fees ok ????

How can i see the problem you are having ?
www.dbtechnosystems.com
kevinp

Post by kevinp »

Mmmm. Must be something I'm doing wrong. I'll re set it all up, try again and let you know the results.

Thanks.
kevinp

Post by kevinp »

It was my fault. I had my paypal settings all wrong so they didn't allow the cart to overide the default shipping charges.

Thanks for your help, the cart is fantastic.

kevinp :D
kevinp

Post by kevinp »

Hi

I'm trying to echo the cart total into the header (a master page) using a form that is shown through a IFrame in the header. The form refreshes by targeting cart.php and contains the code:

<?php 

$cart = isset($_SESSION['cart']) ? $_SESSION['cart'] : '';

$strHTML = "";

if ($itemcount == 0)
{
   $strHTML = "Your basket is empty.";
}
else
{

$strHTML .= "<td>Your Cart</td></tr>"."\n";

$total = 0;
   for ($i=0; $i<$itemcount; $i++)
   {

//$total = $total + ($cart[PRICE][$i]*$cart[QUANTITY][$i]);
        $total = $total + ($cart[PRICE][$i]*$cart[QUANTITY][$i]+$cart[SHIPPING][$i]);

}

$strHTML .= "<tr>"."\n";
   $strHTML .= "<td></td><td></td><td></td>"."\n";
   $strHTML .= "<td>Total</td>"."\n";
   $strHTML .= "<td>"."£".number_format($total, 2)."</td>"."\n";
   $strHTML .= "</tr>"."\n";
   $strHTML .= "</table>"."\n";
   $strHTML .= "</div>"."\n";
} 
echo $strHTML;

?>
to show the cart total in the header.

It works with the first (commented) line ( //$total = $total + ($cart[PRICE][$i]*$cart[QUANTITY][$i]);) and updates the total when items are added and taken away but it ignores any tax, discount or shipping charges.

As you can see below the commented line I've tried to add the shipping charges but this just seems to add £4.00 to the total regardless of shipping charges.

I've also tried + $shipping_total but i'm struggling to identify which variable/function carries the shiping and discount totals.

You can see it in action at http://www.aivahealth.co.uk.

Cheers again for the cart, great work.

Kevinp
uniformality

Post by uniformality »

Hello

Just a quick sanity check here . Have you changed the login details for the admin page. i cant log in at all

Regards

Paul
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Shiiping per item means that the shipping should ALSO be multiplied by quantity, so it should be:

$total += ($cart[PRICE][$i]+$cart[SHIPPING][$i])*$cart[QUANTITY][$i];
Last edited by Navaldesign on Sat May 09, 2009 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

uniformality wrote:Hello

Just a quick sanity check here . Have you changed the login details for the admin page. i cant log in at all

Regards

Paul
Not sure what you mean. Which Admin page ? In the demo ? If its that that you mean, i have disallowed acces because anyone did whatever he liked. Now you can only see the demo, and there is no need to even login. Changes you might want to make will not be saved.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
uniformality

Post by uniformality »

hi
i download the webshop plus and uploaded the admin folder. The shop works ok but i cant login to the admin page i used admin, admin as user / password but no luck.

could it be a permissions issue?
i can post a link if it helps?

regards

paul
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Try admin1 / admin1 .

However, if those work, it means that you don't have the latest version.
That version had a couple of bugs, which have been fixed in the latest version.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
uniformality

Post by uniformality »

ty naval,

admin1 worked.
If i download the latest version do i just need to change the admin folder or is there all the page codes as well?

Great piece of work by the way, Thank you for sharing it and your ongoing support.

Regards
Paul
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

You should upload the entire "admin" folder.

Then you MUST replace the code in Start of Page in the cart, customer, checkout and thankyou pages. Actually it only takes a few minutes.

Do NOT use the version you have, as i said there were a few bugs in the code.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
uniformality

Post by uniformality »

Thanks Navaldesign, im on with it now

Regards

Paul
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Added PDF Manual in the zip, and also a stand alone downloadable PDF at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/wb6/Webs ... Manual.pdf
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

uniformality wrote:Thanks Navaldesign, im on with it now

Regards

Paul
Since the Cart page and the customer page have been modified, i suggest that you rebuild them using the new version or something might not work.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
uniformality

Post by uniformality »

Since the Cart page and the customer page have been modified, i suggest that you rebuild them using the new version or something might not work.
Thank you for the info. I have rebuilt the pages as suggested. Everything appears to work but i do get a warning error on the cart and checkout pages

Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

Any suggestions as to what ive got wrong?

Thanks in advance
Paul
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Hm... Where can i see that ? If you don't want to post it here, use my contact form to send me the link to your cart
www.dbtechnosystems.com