Handy tool

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
Billywiz

Handy tool

Post by Billywiz »

Came across this site https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools ... -friendly/ where you can check if your site is Google mobile friendly, hope it's useful to you
The Cheapest Car Hire, Worldwide.

Summit Car Hire
betwixt

Re: Handy tool

Post by betwixt »

It's been mentioned before but a quick check can be done off-line or on-line if you use later versions of Firefox. Right click in the page (in preview if you haven't published yet) then click on "Inspect Element (Q)" then when the debug window opens click on the "Responsive Design Mode" icon. You can then either select standard browser sizes from the drop down menu or drag the frame handles to make any size you like. A fully RWD page will adjust to the frame size as you adjust it.

If the "Responsive Design Mode" icon is missing, you can add it to the menu bar by clicking on the settings icon.

Personally, I find Google's RWD check is a hinderance, it keeps emailing me that some of my sites are not compliant when they are deliberately designed not to be.

Brian.