For when that day comes...

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
Adendum

For when that day comes...

Post by Adendum »

Courtesy of Smashing Magazine:-

Emmet:Re-View is a handy Chrome extension by Sergey Chikuyonok which will automatically find your custom breakpoints and display all previews on one single page in the browser, but it also has a synchronous scrolling for all previews. So, if you quickly want to check the footer everywhere, all you need to do is scroll to the footer of one view and see footers everywhere — at once.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
jerryco

Re: For when that day comes...

Post by jerryco »

And your question to Pablo is... :D
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Mr E Bear

Post by Mr E Bear »

Personally I use Re-sizer: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... onfh?hl=en

Which adjusts your window to popular device sizes, though I may pick up this one for rapid dev :D

On the topic of RWD, [RZ]'s browser size activated object can duplicate the function of a breakpoint quite nicely.
haakoo

Post by haakoo »