Dynamic Web Page Lengths

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
Pablo

Re: Dynamic Web Page Lengths

Post by Pablo »

You can use Layers to scale objects. However it defeats the whole purpose of the software. WYSIWYG Web Builder is a What-You-See-Is-What-Get web design tool. It was created to design pixel perfect layouts, not fluid layouts. This is extensively document is all available documentation. And it's not our intention to go back to old fashioned (table based) layouts, because then you would no longer be able to overlap objects and also we would have to remove many of the other cool features that make WYSIWYG Web builder what it is today.

If you really want to build fluid layouts then I suggest you take a look at the HTML textbox extension, which is basically a traditional HTML editor which can be used inside your pages.
adex1

Re: Dynamic Web Page Lengths

Post by adex1 »

rlaing wrote:This is an old thread. But anybody has this working in today's modern browsers? If so I would like to give it a shot
Yes, I use it and it is working with latest browser. Check the tutorial section to see what Plabo made available with cms.
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.