No Success Page when processing Form

Issues related to forms.
lummis

No Success Page when processing Form

Post by lummis »

I have a Form which is part of a Flex Container but the Success Page is not being actioned.

The Form is used to delete entries in a database and uses the standard form processing. To delete the record in the database I am using the strategy detailed in the FAQ "Form elements or links no longer works with events". To process the form a Submit button is used together with an onclick event to run Javascript with the Javascript field "mySqlDelete();return true;". When the submit button is clicked the form is processed with the message and autoresponder being sent and received and the database entry is deleted but the page does not redirect to the Success page.

If I remove the Javascript event then the message and autoresponder work as well as the redirect to the Success Page, proving that the form processing details are correct.

My settings can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com/s/74cugqapvssx0 ... e.wbs?dl=0

EDIT I have just noticed that there was a similar enquiry earlier today viewtopic.php?p=458512#p458513 - pure coincidence as I have been working on this for the past 2 days!
Pablo

Re: No Success Page when processing Form

Post by Pablo »

If you are using a custom script then you should not enable the built-in form script.
lummis

Post by lummis »

I am not quite sure that I understand, Pablo. I have not used any script apart from the Javascript MySQL delete function which I presume is actioned prior to the return true which then starts the Submit function to action the form processor, which it does apart from not redirecting to the Success Page.

If that is not possible, is there another way to redirect the page after the two events?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The form processor script should not be enabled for this extension.
The built-in form processor and MySQL extension are two different scripts, they cannot be combined.
lummis

Post by lummis »

Okay, back to the drawing board. I will see if I can use the Javascript to redirect to another page to carry out the form processing.