Search Database form in a card which is in a layout grid

Issues related to forms.
Terry.Latey

Search Database form in a card which is in a layout grid

Post by Terry.Latey »

First I am totally a amateur in the use of the WYSIWYG software. I find it to be pretty straightforward and easy to create with except... I have html code to make a search form for a database. The code was created in an genealogical software (TNG). I have it on a website I created a few years back and want to add it to the new design. It is to go into a card which is in a layout grid. I can't get it to save into the card. I believe that the layout grid itself can be configured to make a form. But the form is to be inside the card itself.... how might I make that happen?

Here is the code:
<span class="auto-style74"><span class="auto-style93"></span><br /><form action="search.php" method="get" name="form1">
<div class="auto-style183"><span class="auto-style74"><span class="auto-style76"><strong>
First/Given Name:<br />
</strong></span> &nbsp;</span><input type="text" name="myfirstname"/><br><span class="auto-style75"><strong><br />Last/Surname:<br />
</strong></span> &nbsp;<input type="text" name="mylastname"/><br><input type="hidden" name="mybool"
value="AND"/><br />
<input type="image" name="imgsubmit"
src="img/enter_button2.jpg" height="32" width="107"/><input
type="hidden" name="mybool" value="AND"/></div></form>
</span></em></strong>

Thank you in advance for any guidance that can be given.
Terry.Latey
Pablo

Re: Search Database form in a card which is in a layout grid

Post by Pablo »

You can use an HTML object to add the code to your page.
The code will be inserted "AS IS".

See also this related tutorial:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/add_html.html