Multi form with carousel but with special selection.

Issues related to forms.
MUDJ

Multi form with carousel but with special selection.

Post by MUDJ »

Hello!
I need info, if it's possible, about a multi form that I'm creating, based on a video displayed on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=rn2jr6PN_7g)

I state that on my website I have a series of complex forms, based on the type, audio demo (with file upload), newsletter, shop, demo text (with file upload), etc., practically 7 forms.
Now, Pablo in a previous topic of mine, here, wrote me that to be correct with the rules of HTML, the form must be only 1 and in fact I was working on this. The idea of ​​having a multi-form on multiple pages interested me and I wanted to create it. My only question is: if I have several separate topics, I would like that by selecting the topic on a combo box, the correct form opens on the next page. Is this feasible in a carousel? And if the answer is yes, how, and what functions should I use to make sure that is the result? Should I create iframes for each form (hidden) and then based on the selection, say to open the correct form? If this should be the only hypothesis, is it feasible to use it in a carousel to have the multi form on various pages? Before venturing to do impossible things, I would like to have the confirmation that it can be done, as it would be simplified for the customer who asks me for information, and the customer who sends me an audio demo with the appropriate upload field and various other mandatory fields compared to other selectable topics, as well as for the customer who sends me a text for a book to be published. I hope I have been clear in making it clear what I intend to create. It doesn't matter if this were to be very complex to accomplish. I just want to understand if the road is correct and how to proceed.
Thank you infinitely for the help.
Pablo

Re: Multi form with carousel but with special selection.

Post by Pablo »

If you want to use multiple forms on the same page then this requires programming to keep track of the selected form etc.
It may be easier for you create multiple pages, each with its own form. Then use a combo box (or go menu) on the start page to go to the desired form.
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

Hello Pablo!
You're basically telling me what I've done previously, but without using hidden iframes. It would be correct if an exaggeratedly empty space was not displayed, and it was for this reason that I had created a general page of contacts and a button that linked to the correct form. The same thing I had done as the Contacts sub menu. Instead, what I wanted to create is only one form, but that the correct page (s) are selected based on the type of contact, all inserted in the carousel that should be responsive. I put the buttons below in a layout grid. This would be easy if I don't make some fields mandatory, but I want to make them mandatory because very often they send me their data in half. Now, what about programming, what do you mean exactly with "requires programming to keep track of the selected form"?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

By programming I meant: writing a script.