Bypass reCAPTCHA in mail form

Issues related to forms.
landgraafzuid

Bypass reCAPTCHA in mail form

Post by landgraafzuid »

Hi,

When I use the email Form from WWB and put inside the from the "reCAPTCHA V2" it works.....
But when I use my browser Safari and set in preference the "Javascript off" and refresh my webpage,
there is no "reCAPTCHA" and I can send mails without any mail protection.
Is there a way when someone shut off the "Javascript" from them browsers, that no Emails can be send ?

Thanks

Rob
Pablo

Re: Bypass reCAPTCHA in mail form

Post by Pablo »

recatpcha uses PHP to valid the input on the server, so disabling JavaScript should not allow the form to be submitted.
landgraafzuid

Post by landgraafzuid »

And yet it happens!
I don't know why....perhaps because I use WWB 12 ?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I don't think it's related to the version of WWB.
What is the PHP code of the page?

Note that there is no support on free extensions.
landgraafzuid

Post by landgraafzuid »

My website is https://triumph-tr2.com

Code: Select all

<!doctype html>
<html lang="nl-be">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>Triumph TR2 Longdoor</title>
<meta name="generator" content="WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 - http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com">
<link href="favicon.ico" rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon">
<link href="Triumphnieuwtermplate_21-08-2017.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="Contact.css" rel="stylesheet">
<script src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js" async defer></script>
<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'UA-72222647-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>
</head>
<body>
<div id="Layer10" style="position:absolute;text-align:center;left:0px;right:0px;top:0px;bottom:575px;z-index:17;">
<div id="Layer10_Container" style="width:883px;position:relative;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;text-align:left;">
<div id="wb_Form1" style="position:absolute;left:164px;top:0px;width:554px;height:610px;z-index:8;">
<form name="contact" method="post" action="Contact.php" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="Form1">
<input type="hidden" name="formid" value="form1">
<div id="wb_Text1" style="position:absolute;left:13px;top:55px;width:61px;height:16px;z-index:0;">
<span style="color:#000000;font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;">Name:</span></div>
<input type="text" id="Editbox1" style="position:absolute;left:85px;top:55px;width:433px;height:23px;line-height:23px;z-index:1;" name="name" value="" spellcheck="false">
<div id="wb_Email" style="position:absolute;left:13px;top:85px;width:61px;height:16px;z-index:2;">
<span style="color:#000000;font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;">Email:</span></div>
<input type="text" id="Editbox2" style="position:absolute;left:85px;top:85px;width:433px;height:23px;line-height:23px;z-index:3;" name="email" value="" spellcheck="false">
<div id="wb_Text3" style="position:absolute;left:13px;top:116px;width:61px;height:16px;z-index:4;">
<span style="color:#000000;font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;">Comment</span></div>
<textarea name="TextArea1" id="TextArea1" style="position:absolute;left:85px;top:116px;width:425px;height:217px;z-index:5;" rows="12" cols="68" spellcheck="false"></textarea>
<input type="submit" id="Button1" name="" value="Send" style="position:absolute;left:401px;top:348px;width:119px;height:75px;z-index:6;">
<div id="wb_Extension1" style="position:absolute;left:85px;top:347px;width:302px;height:76px;z-index:7;">
<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="6LfGNikUAAAAAEru3cL5rbZsqm04b3IXb9MZtX9o"></div>
</div>
</form>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>/code]
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, but this is the HTML code, not the PHP code.

Use Menu -> Page -> Page HTML, to get the PHP