Mobile contact form

Issues related to forms.
JimmyMeatWhistle

Mobile contact form

Post by JimmyMeatWhistle »

Hello,

I'm building a new mobile 1 page site with WYSIWYG 12. The one I have currently is really old. I've looked at the jQuery menu and can not find anything there like a mobile form wizard to assist me.

Can you place standard "Form Controls" onto the page and have them work? Or is there something else I'm not seeing that can be used?

Regards,

Steve
Pablo

Re: Mobile contact form

Post by Pablo »

Do you mean "jQuery Mobile"?
There is no form wizard because jQuery Mobile pages are very basic.
But, basically you add a form and then drag form objects into that form.

NOTE:
jQuery Mobile is a third party script library. Unfortunately it has not been updated in the last few years, so it is becoming obsolete. If you want your pages to be future proof, then it may be better to use layout grids or standard pages with breakpoints instead.
JimmyMeatWhistle

Hello Pablo,

Yes I'm building with jQuery Mobile. From your reply I'm assuming that you just drag and drop the form element onto the jQuery page and then drag and drop the other fields like; name, phone, email etc. into the form. Would this be what you had in mind?

Regards,

Steve
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm assuming that you just drag and drop the form element onto the jQuery page and then drag and drop the other fields like; name, phone, email etc. into the form. Would this be what you had in mind?
Correct
JimmyMeatWhistle

Thanks very much Pablo.

Steve