HTML & INFO BUBBLE Validation

Issues related to forms.
tommy888

HTML & INFO BUBBLE Validation

Post by tommy888 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:32 am

HTML 5 VALIDATION
How exactly the language of the pop-up in HTML 5 Validation is generated? Based on the user browser's settings?
There's no possibility to alter anything accept the border? Like, personalised maessage to display? Can't do it with edit box extention settings.

INFO BUBBLE VALIDATION
Why does the message in the Info Bubble not vanish when trying to reinsert data correctly. it's a bit annoying filling in the data when the bubble is still there especially in small breakpoints. It should hide when another attempt is made. I can offset it but it would be better if it disappered. Can it be achieved?

tommy888

Re: HTML & INFO BUBBLE Validation

Post by tommy888 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:53 am

I've got some bilingual sites - mostly Polish/English. And I wish the message appear in accordance with the language specified in the page html. WHat's the display language in HTML5 Validation method depandant on?
I presume it's only dependant on the user's browser's settings. Am I?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Based on the user browser's settings?
Yes, I think it is.
HTML5 validation is a feature of the browser, you cannot control how it works. it may be different for each browser (unrelated to WWB).
Why does the message in the Info Bubble not vanish when trying to reinsert data correctly
Sorry, this is just how it works.

tommy888

Post by tommy888 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Thanks Pablo for your answer. the problem is that when you get couple of messages and they do not disappear, it becomes a mess.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:57 pm

Without seeing what you have done it will be difficult to give you any useful advise about this.
Please always include a (demo) project file, that will save us both a lot of time.