wb14_corporate template - How to make newsletter popup show at the top of the page?

Issues related to forms.
tseyfarth

wb14_corporate template - How to make newsletter popup show at the top of the page?

Post by tseyfarth » Sat May 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Hello all.

Its been a little while since I have used WB. Got the latest version today and it looks really really cool! I was checking out the wb14_corporate template and wanted to know how to edit it so that the newsletter popup starts at the top of the page, rather than the bottom. I am sure it is anchored to something but could not find anything in the properties to set/change that.

Can anyone direct me please how to change/edit?

Thank you,
Tim

Pablo

Re: wb14_corporate template - How to make newsletter popup show at the top of the page?

Post by Pablo » Sun May 27, 2018 7:28 am

You can set the position of the dialog in the properties.
Currently it is set to:
Horizontal: Center
Vertical: Center

tseyfarth

Re: wb14_corporate template - How to make newsletter popup show at the top of the page?

Post by tseyfarth » Sun May 27, 2018 7:30 pm

Yes, I see them. But still when the page opens, it opens at the bottom of the page and not at the top. How to make it open at the top of the page, with the dialog showing centered at the top of the page?

Thank you,
Tim

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sun May 27, 2018 8:22 pm

I'm sorry, it is not clear to me what you are trying to do exactly.
Did you try changing the vertical alignment?
Can you please be more specific about what goes wrong?

tseyfarth

Post by tseyfarth » Sun May 27, 2018 9:22 pm

When you run the sample the bottom of that page is all that is displayed along with the popup. You litterally have to scroll up, to get to the top of the page. I want to have the page first shown at the top (so no scrolling UP required) and with the popup appearing at the top of the page.

You should have the same results if you run it yourself. If it matters, I am using firefox on win10 latest release.
Tim

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon May 28, 2018 6:08 am

- double click the 'Subscribe' button
- uncheck 'Auto focus'

tseyfarth

Post by tseyfarth » Mon May 28, 2018 9:46 pm

Thank you,
That allows the page to start at the top and the popup also is at the top of the page.

Tim