Paypal multi-options

Issues related to forms.
Timmyp

Paypal multi-options

Post by Timmyp » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Hi All, I'm new to WYSIWYG and finding my feet after a few years with Serif Webplus and finding WYSIWYG far more adaptable to my needs. Having said that, it is different in many ways. The issue I have is in relation to setting up a Paypal form. Had it been one item at one price, fine but I am struggling with five or six items each with a different price. I setup the paypal form and added a combobox to the form on the page. then back in paypal properties, I linked the options to the combobox but when I preview it only shows the paypal button, not the dropdown box. I have set the page to PHP too.

I have searched online, youtube etc but all tutorials seem to be geared towards single item/priced goods. Any guidance or advice would be appreciated.
Thank you
Timmyp

BaconFries

Re: Paypal multi-options

Post by BaconFries » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:10 pm

There is a example of this in the 'Form Wizard' go to Form Controls->Form Wizard->PayPal- Price Option. Note the page does not need to be set to PHP as it is not a requirement.

Pablo

Re: Paypal multi-options

Post by Pablo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Maybe you have added the PayPal button or combo box to a form? This is not correct, because a PayPal button itself is already a form.