Changes not working in 320 phone mode.

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
TarotPerSe

Changes not working in 320 phone mode.

Post by TarotPerSe »

Ok was happy I got my site published finally, only to come across another problem. When I went to check the phone size website, it was a mess and also flops all over the place. Ok so I just go back and make adjustments. Went to publish the changes and it is not publishing any of the changes in phone size. But will make changes in the desktop and tablet size. Why nothing that I change in phone mode is changing after I publish it. I have images and text that needs to change and nothing is moving. :roll:

Thank you
Jeannine
Pablo

Re: Changes not working in 320 phone mode.

Post by Pablo »

For me, the breakpoints looks correct.
Maybe your browser displays the old version from cache?
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

completely delete the entire webfiles uploaded in the web hosting server reupload it clean then clean browser cache and it will be just fine. and for the break points make sure no object is outside of the viewport.
TarotPerSe

Post by TarotPerSe »

Ok will try. thank you
Jeanine
TarotPerSe

Post by TarotPerSe »

Ok I did what you told me about cleaning my cache. I did that and also my hosting told me the same thing. But still nothing is changing. Go to this website on your cell phone. https://tarotperse.com .You will see how a mess it is. For when I have it in the program it is centered nice and lined up. Not to mention if you put your finger on it anywhere it will move around like I don't know what. You could see so much white in the back. I don't think it is supposed to move around like that. But when you see this same website on a computer, it is nice. Just I have to adjust the bottom navigation. What am I talking about. I can't change anything. Your help is most appreciated.
Thank you
Jeannine
TarotPerSe

Post by TarotPerSe »

Also at one time I was able to drag the side of the canvas to view all 3 sizes pulling it to the left. I can't do that with this program on 15.Why?. I was able to see all my mistakes before putting it online. That was one of the features I loved in the 90 Second Website Builder.

Thank you
Jeannine
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Please read the following
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=63817

Which objects are not responsive?
- Text Art (**)
(**) Shapes, Text Art and Clip Art can be made flexible when used with Layout grids. Set the output format to 'SVG' and 'full width' to true.
(***) If you apply effects (like shadows, effects, resample, filters, rotation, image frames) to an image/slideshow then it will no longer be responsive.

There is a large is empty space at the bottom or right side of my page.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

For me, the layout looks ok on my iPhone. The reason why you can move around the layout is because object 'Image2' is outside the viewport, so this make the page wider than it needs to be.
Also, the filename of this image is empty so it looks like you have accidentally to the page?
That was one of the features I loved in the 90 Second Website Builder.
WYSIWYG Web Builder is 100% incidental. Everything works exactly the same.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

If you want to make your site look good and beautiful on desktop and mobile then send me a copy I will try to investigate the issue and send you the file fixed for good.
TarotPerSe

Post by TarotPerSe »

Ok. Here is the latest issue. I took all day resetting my sight to the way I like it in all 3 sizes. Saved everything. Went to my hosting service and deleted all my files. Went back to my site and re-published the site again. Then went to my browser to clear my cache. And well, Things are still not changing in 320 size. The other sizes looks beautiful. Well the desktop I could see anyways. But however the flopping around part on my cell phone is fixed. But the site 320 mode has everything scattered all over the place. On all pages. The only thing that is ok on the 320 size is the heading part of it down until it is reading Never Underestimate... After that it sucks. Everything is out of proportion. Even the bottom menu is off. This is why I would like to see this size in preview like I used to, but I can't.
Thank you
Jeannine
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Unless you give a demo file of your project which is the .wbs file, with sorrows we can not help you. we have asked for it so many times but you seem to ignore our help. So I hope you give the .wbs file or we are sorry we won't be able to help you without that. upload it to and file sharing platform and give a link.