Slide Show not working after upgrade to WYSIWYG 14

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
kmmoore_est

Slide Show not working after upgrade to WYSIWYG 14

Post by kmmoore_est » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:26 am

Hi All,

I upgraded WYSIWYG from version 12 to version 14. After the upgrade, my slide show is no longer working when I preview the page. I have saved the page. The slide show has 4 images it should be displaying. I've looked through all the options and am at my wits end. When i've uploaded the files to the server after publishing the page, the slide show does not work there either.

I've opened one of my other sites and when I preview that site, the slide show is working. I have not saved the second website out of fear I will break the slide shows.

Any ideas folks ?

kmmoore_est

Re: Slide Show not working after upgrade to WYSIWYG 14

Post by kmmoore_est » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:33 am

I checked the errors reports, here is what I'm getting.

jQueryToolTip1,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
jQueryToolTip2,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
jQueryToolTip3,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
jQueryToolTip4,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
jQueryToolTip5,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
jQueryToolTip6,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
jQueryToolTip7,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
jQueryToolTip8,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
SlideShow1,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
CssMenu1,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.

Pablo

Re: Slide Show not working after upgrade to WYSIWYG 14

Post by Pablo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:12 am

To be able to help you, I need to see what you have done.
What is the URL of the page?
Or where can I download your project file?

Related FAQ:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134