Publishing entire website issue

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
linkternet

Publishing entire website issue

Post by linkternet » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello

I've been trying to use the option Publish Entire website, but it seems like is not working quite well for me.
Today I change an image to a BackStretch object that is inside a masterframe included in all the pages, published using the "Entire Website" and "All files" options and when checking the result, the image was not showing.

I tried clearing the browser cache but the old image kept showing. I checked one of the published pages's source code and the BackStretch object kept making reference to the old image.

I decided to publish one page at a time and then the changes were applied to the source code and everything went like I needed.

I've noticed that issue before when after publishing the entire website, I had to republish the default page as changes were not applied to it but until now I have time to ask if someone else has had this problem or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Good luck!

Pablo

Re: Publishing entire website issue

Post by Pablo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 pm

In both cases the exact same files will be generated (see the publish log), so I think it's a cache related issue.