how to hyperlink only separated words in a text-object

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
UncleEti1

how to hyperlink only separated words in a text-object

Post by UncleEti1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 am

I hope there is a solution , since I have an issue somewhat timestaking.
My trip :
I create a text-box with let's say 200 words. Among those words I want some -separated- to be hyperinlinked.
The problem is even if I hyperlink different words,apparently Webbuilder thinks it's the whole text-box which is hyperlinked and after that every word of theTxt-Bx will point to the same link ; or they will be mistake.

I have found a turnover which works so so, bad with firefox, well with Chrome but which request a tiring carefullness to be achieved. Please have a look.
http://www.khenpo.fr/ktgr_bio2.html
Go down just a bit in the page and you will see words : sgomde, sherab lodreu (don't bother the title which is red too).
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank

Nota Bene : by the way, the titles of the tex-zones hide the begining of the texts. It's a bit annoying sometime.Just to share.

Pablo

Re: how to hyperlink only separated words in a text-object

Post by Pablo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:30 am

You can use separate link on words, as long as there is a space or other separator between the two links.

Note that the text editor this is standard Windows functionality, so I have no control over the behavior of the editor itself.

Based on the HTML code it looks like you are still using WWB 10, so you may have trouble in combination with Windows 10.
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... =1&t=73558

UncleEti1

Re: how to hyperlink only separated words in a text-object

Post by UncleEti1 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:07 am

I downloaded the patch and it is ok now. Relief (39 end-notes to do!).Thanks.