Panel Menu Button Colour in Breakpoints

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
drooper

Panel Menu Button Colour in Breakpoints

Post by drooper »

Hi all.

I have a current issue with a Panel Menu where the Button Text colour is being set to the Hover Text colour (White), rather than the Default colour (Dark Slate Grey), but only in the smaller 480px and 320px breakpoints. Because the Hover Text colour is White, and the Panel Menu is on a White background, the Panel Menu Button disappears (but it's still there when you hover over it).

The Panel Menu is in a fixed nested Layout Grid which is on an Embedded Page (Master Page). The Layout Grid is initially hidden on the Embedded Page. The Embedded Page is inserted into the web page, and is triggered by a Bookmark onscrollreveal Event when you scroll down.

You can see the effect here on this test page. Scroll down until the Panel Menu appears, then resize your window down to the smaller breakpoints and keep an eye on the Panel Menu: link removed.

Also, when I preview the project in Web Builder it sometimes works, only to find the next time I open the project and preview it, it no longer works. Something similar was discussed in this topic: http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/ ... panel+menu

The Web Builder version is 14.3.1 (Jan 21 2019).
The project file (.wbs) can be found here: link removed.
The style sheet (.css) can be found here: link removed.

I would appreciate any help on this - Thank you.
Last edited by drooper on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Re: Panel Menu Button Colour in Breakpoints

Post by Pablo »

As mentioned in the referred article , the properties of the Panel Menu button are not responsive. This means that you will need to set the colors in the default view.
drooper

Post by drooper »

Understood.

However, the issue is that within the project the Panel Menu button styling is the same in all breakpoints (that's how I want it), but when previewed or published, the default text colour in the smaller breakpoints is set to the hover colour.

Sometimes though, it works as expected. But when the project is saved and reopened, the issue reappears. This behaviour is quite recent.

Thank you for your prompt reply.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

To make sure the color is the same in all breakpoints, please set the color in the default view.
if the default view has different colors as breakpoints then the behavior will be undefined.
drooper

Post by drooper »

Hello Pablo, I appreciate your help.

All the colours are set in the default view. The Panel Menu styling is the same in every breakpoint.

When the Embedded Page is previewed (after unhiding the layout grid), it works as it should. When the Embedded Page is inserted into the page and previewed, it doesn't work in the smaller breakpoints. It's as if the the hover colour is being used rather than the default colour.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, but I am a little bit confused about your layout.
Can you please remove all non-relevant content from the pages so I can focus on the behavior of the menu? It is not clear to me what I need to do to make it (not) work.
drooper

Post by drooper »

Pablo, after more trial and error I think I've solved it. Having removed the navigation button that was on an animated layer within the carousel and replaced it with a linked shape, all seems well.

Thank you for your prompt replies, much appreciated.