Need Old Extension Builder - PLEASE

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
Ivan-Ho

Need Old Extension Builder - PLEASE

Post by Ivan-Ho » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:31 am

Greetings fellow users!

I have WYSIWYG Web Builder Version 8.5.9. Would someone please direct me to download EXTENSION BUILDER that will work for this version?
I have NOT tried the latest version 5 as it only claims to work for versions 10-12. Would it work on my older version? Probably not backwards compatible?

What I really need is an EXTENSION that will SEARCH BING not GOOGLE! There is only 1 extension that adds Google search capabilities and I tried to modify the html code to search Bing. Alas it does not work! Rather I am not a coder, I suppose if you knew what you were <doing>...

Might someone please send me an older Extension Builder, Add Bing search to the extension list (for everyone) or fix my code ...Pretty Please!
:wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink:

Thanks in Advance!
Ivan-Ho

Send To:
doyoulikethisone@gmail.com

P.S. Can you simply download the Google Search Extension (.wxb file) , simply change the parameters to search BING , and post the new extension for the community? PLEASE ! ? :mrgreen:

Pablo

Re: Need Old Extension Builder - PLEASE

Post by Pablo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:47 am

I'm sorry but this version is no longer available.
Note that version 8 is no longer supported and it may not work in modern version of Windows and browsers.

WWBman

Post by WWBman » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:03 am

There are examples on the web to do this. I haven't tried any.
E.g. http://www.developerdrive.com/2012/08/a ... ur-website

EDIT: Actually it was easy to test and the Bing one seems to work. Just use the HTML Object.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:50 am

Ivan-Ho I can offer you a copy of the EX Builder you need 😀. But first you will need to deposit £1,500,000 into a bank account in the Cayman Islands. Why so much mainly running costs...as I will need to phone my friend the Dr to come along with his time machine the (TARDIS) to take you back to Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 am when the EX Builder was first released for WB8. To which you can then make a extension for yourself and then share it. Or alternatively you could just buy a copy of WB12 then download the latest version of the EX Builder 5 and make the extension saving yourself £1,495,005 and also helping the community 😀.