One of My Sites

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
compuchips

One of My Sites

Post by compuchips »

He is my first full-blown responsive site. Still tweaking a bit..
http://sierramoving.com

I will be starting a Marketing service with WYSIWYG sites for sale soon.
I also do post-production work Photoshop and Video Editing if any of you need this service.

Would love to hear your comments.
crispy68

Re: One of My Sites

Post by crispy68 »

1. Clicking the 'contact' link does not do anything.

2. All the full width headings (red & blue) scroll over the top of your menu rather than below except for "All the packing supplies you'll need in one spot"

3. I'm not sure i'm crazy about the black text on top of the boxes image. Would consider putting below the image instead.

4. Looks like you are using a sticky layer for the menu. I would suggest using a docking layer as it will appear more smooth without the jitter of the sticky layer when you scroll.

Otherwise, very nice!
bubblegumweb

Re: One of My Sites

Post by bubblegumweb »

Great looking website. In my opinion the cards needs adjusting left and right and equal spacing to line up with the main slider and the text below them to make a perfect layout for the front page. Very nice though.

Regards
Gary