New BRUSAProducts.com website

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
Lasa

New BRUSAProducts.com website

Post by Lasa »

Hi, I'm working on a new site https://brusaproducts.com !
Any comments or observations are welcome. Still need to iron out a couple things but the overall look and feel expected to remain.
Cheers,
Lasa
Billywiz

Re: New BRUSAProducts.com website

Post by Billywiz »

Nice looking website, one thing I noticed straight away was the logo in the heading looked stretched compared to the logo a little further down, matched sizes would look 100% better.
The Cheapest Car Hire, Worldwide.

Summit Car Hire
SteadyIO

Post by SteadyIO »

I think maybe the logo needs to be redone.
|█| STEADYIO.COM | A Proven Platform That's Perfect For Hosting All Your Websites.
Lasa

Post by Lasa »

Thanks for the comments...
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Nice, one thing I think you may have to reconsider is the use of the logo on the black section. To explain using the colour/color of blue is a bit hard to define as is the color/colour of grey used for the text. I point this out as I have a vision impairment and always try not to use blues, greys on black as it han be hard to define. It looks great on larger screens but on cell/mobile device as mentioned it gets harder. Not criticising but not all visitors to your site will have perfect vision and if unable to read its content may leave.
christiaan

Post by christiaan »

How did you realize the slide show with text at the bottom of the landing page ?
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Nice website. For me though the text under the main banner image stretches across the screen and not in line with all the other text and images when scrolling down the page. Good website though.

Regards
Gary