My wife having a go at web design

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
RiaanN

My wife having a go at web design

Post by RiaanN »

pajadt

Re: My wife having a go at web design

Post by pajadt »

Nice Design,
One suggestions why link is blue elandro@struconhomes.co.za, it can be red and to be completed design visually , whith some nice effects
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/link_transitions.html
also this rotate at icon is little out in design, maybe can give icon to be red, maybe looks better
Last edited by pajadt on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Wow. This is an example of how to dominate the browser the right way. Minimalistic yet rich, rich yet minimalistic. Great compliments! (And I can spend hours on rotating things on mouseover).
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Dave5145@outlook.com

Post by Dave5145@outlook.com »

I thought it looked great, only thing I saw was the icons under services were not align across evenly but that is minor

I worked in construction and it is very well done.. you may want to add apply for a job ?? :D
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

You might want to check mobile version.
There is a text box that is not responsive and it makes you scroll right across the page and it also pushes the menu button over

Graham