What do you think of this? Feedback is appreciated

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
aml02873

What do you think of this? Feedback is appreciated

Post by aml02873 »

ALWAYSLEARNING

Re: What do you think of this? Feedback is appreciated

Post by ALWAYSLEARNING »

I am looking at your website from my desktop computer, and I can say that you did a good job by providing all the important infos on one page. The boxes with all that info in your carousel need to be the same size to avoid any visual annoyance. I would also make the type large enough so that it can be read by people of all ages especially people whose vision is not super sharp (young and old).
Lastly, I would align the video buttons and add a "filler" button under Exercise Therapy (you can be creative with that one).
Good luck!
aml02873

Post by aml02873 »

Thanks. I will look into that.
ShawnInPaso

Post by ShawnInPaso »

Your website looks great !
aml02873

Post by aml02873 »

ShawnInPaso wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:04 am Your website looks great !
Thxs :)
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Hi aml02873
|not bad, to be perfect missing few things,
- when use black. that is hard colour, and so very hard to find perfect black if have orange and green, inside whole design, i suggest to use example #202020 black, maybe looks better
- Carosel and text inside him not so good postioned, I mean the relationship between size and width text box cards, that must give better look to be nice for eyes, someone is write here about that
- One of the rules in design is the ratio of proportions, in design and fonts, so in your case if use first section i mean where is carosel, and use second and third, they are not in proportion, / for example a collection of two three sections in height, it should be like a carosel /
https://imgur.com/a/2qNKIyo
this is examaple when have section in proportions / to show case what i think, this is only showcase how i see this
- About Hover Buttons, social icons header etc / why is invisible at hover / if this some type idea in design not is good
- Maybe you can work little with fonts, if like to be better design
NOTICE: This is suggestions and if like feedback, design like design is good, give few fine stuff to be perfect
aml02873

Post by aml02873 »

Thanks Pajadt. Nice example. With our permission I will "steal" from this example. :) The hover buttons should become orange. I think something went wrong there. Thanks for your professional opinion. I am just an amateur who can learn from people like you. What do you mean by -Maybe work with fonts- . You mean other size or other types?
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

No prblem about design, contact me and i give to you,
- About Fonts i mean to size and type of fonts