First site including some responsiveness

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
DreamCars-Rental

First site including some responsiveness

Post by DreamCars-Rental »

Hi

This site now modified to include responsive design for most pages.

How does it look like on your screen ?

https://decouvreur-de-tresors.com/
pajadt

Re: First site including some responsiveness

Post by pajadt »

Hi
looking you design, for me LOGO is perfect but not visible to be in the foregroundm because background color simply overlap logo, anu way that is in eyes who looks also i see before you like to be bacground streched, but ok.
|- Design is to much good, but have few things, which be better visual, example
https://decouvreur-de-tresors.com/Metau ... hamps.html
and few other pages i see when scroll page have to large empty space down / i see You took for every BP other shapes - why you do that when can use same from Default BP, and you solved that empty space down when scroll. /
Certainly this is one excellent design, only these technical issuse should be solved, that empty spaces at that pages which have.
if need some helps feel free to contact me i show to you how.
DreamCars-Rental

Thanks for your reply pajadt.

Well I have different shape for each BP because the BP are 'adaptatives' and not 'flexible'. The BP don't have layout grid because it was important to me to be allowed to have pictures and texte over the shape which is not possible with layout grid.
DreamCars-Rental

Anybody else who can tell me how it looks like on different screen size maybe ? Thanks !
DreamCars-Rental

Juste to share that I could solve the page length (empty space) problem by looking at the "There is a large is empty space at the bottom (or right side) of my page" part of the FAQ here: http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817

Especially the paragraph about "UPDATE: WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 now supports a new layout option to control the behavior of hidden objects." which is a very good news. Thanks Pablo !
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Contact me, i show to you how to solve empty space , also to use one shape for all breakpoint, anyway, also can do same design in layout grid, need only little time for designed that.
As i says before design is very good, i realy liked
DreamCars-Rental

Well as I said in my last reply there is no "empty space" problem anymore. It has been solved very easily with four mouse clics.

There is also no multiple shapes concern for me at all. But thanks for your suggestions.