Band Website

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
sieweb

Band Website

Post by sieweb »

Just thinking: why shouldn't I show our website here to let you decide.

www.roughiness.de

horst
pajadt

Re: Band Website

Post by pajadt »

Hi Horst
I am musician too, i liked your music :D
About web
1 You must optimised image to be small than now
2. About link, you have nice tools in WWB to create style for link, use example orange from logo color with nice transitions, better than now default blue
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/link_transitions.html
3. About Fonts / try to use maybe differents fomts / google fonts / maybe looks better - clean design is mostly give perfect design with fonts

That is it from me
Most success in music :D
sieweb

Re: Band Website

Post by sieweb »

pajadt wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:34 pm Hi Horst
I am musician too, i liked your music :D
Thank you :D !
pajadt wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:34 pm You must optimised image to be small than now
Some of them are a bit too big, true.
pajadt wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:34 pm 2. About link, you have nice tools in WWB to create style for link, use example orange from logo color with nice transitions, better than now default blue
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/link_transitions.html
I will have a look,
pajadt wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:34 pm 3. About Fonts / try to use maybe differents fomts / google fonts / maybe looks better - clean design is mostly give perfect design with fonts
I think I will not change the font: I don't like all these font stuff, especially google fonts. I try to keep our site clean from all third party stuff and try to avoid dependencies.

horst