Martel srl IT/EN website!

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
Tommaso

Martel srl IT/EN website!

Post by Tommaso »

I made the following website with a really sh***y-low knowledge of html/css and web stuffs hahaha i thinks it's pretty good for a newbie like me :P
Thanks to Pablo for supporting me in some critical points hehehe, he is super fast at replying on forums!

Here is the link, enjoy: http://www.martel.it/
pajadt

Re: Martel srl IT/EN website!

Post by pajadt »

Ciao Tommaso,
I have few suugestions, for you, your design typograhy / fonts is almost good, but part which not good, is combination color.
So you used almost gray color, that is not so good, in that way you kill visual look, any way in logo you have two very good color which can open this web to be interesant for visitor, and eyes like. also size padding that must take care about that.
1. Logo is 15px by default left, positioned, / advice if have 15px left - give him from all side to be 15px and be pefect/, not like in this design left 15 top 0 right 0 down 0px - TRY AND see result, not problem because Hader be 15px more down, that is ok
2. About design as i say before, maybe try to open this web ti have much better visaul look
https://imgur.com/a/HohcXth
Notice: i not postioned logo as i say before - that must to do self.
Also this shape can be blue, try that, this is idea
3. Also when used shadows, you must take care to not to be to much darknest try this options and see its looks better: 3px 3px 20px #d8cbcb
4. Animations- That is great tools, but sometimes we can do more than need, in you case you give, example that shaked animations not need, for serious company web, every discrete animation is allowed, but it does not need to be overused
5. At first page, where is ENG ITA, background try to use over color blue from logo or red maybe looks better,
About Complete WEB - This is good work, and i liked, only try to open this web not to be to much gray,

All this is suggestions, not a critic, so you decide what think is best for you,
Best Regards
pajadt MA Graphic Design
Tommaso

Post by Tommaso »

Thanks for your replay, constructive criticisms are always welcome! ^^

I tought about copy the color-style of Tommy Hilfiger (https://it.tommy.com/) wich is blue based with some red/white text, and it was amazing!
The problem is that my employer (wich is my dad hahah) prefer it with Gray shades... so i'm forced to keep it like this :cry:
Same problem for the shaking animations on buttons, i totally dislike it, but this is what he want!

For the logo you are right, i'll work to fix it, i like symmetry!

The most important thingi see in your picture is that the video is pushing out of his container!
may i ask from wich monitor/device you took the screenshot? cause i am not able to reproduce that! :shock:
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Ciao Tommaso,
Feel Free to contact me, i do one example about video its simply,
here my FB https://www.facebook.com/dragi.drago.5
I show to how to do that, not problem :)