SITE VOOR WEBBUILDING

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
resajj

SITE VOOR WEBBUILDING

Post by resajj »

Hi, here My site
www.resajj.nl
Let me know of you like it.. and what a can chance.
gr. Rene
Bart Design

Re: SITE VOOR WEBBUILDING

Post by Bart Design »

Hi Rene, just looked at your site and it looks fine. Great job! I was wondering if you used breakpoints or worked with the layout grid? I also looked for your phone number on your site but could not find it! Maby you can help me out and give me some advice or help me whit my site.
Like to here from you. Groeten Bart
resajj

Post by resajj »

hi Bart i use layoutrid with breakpoints, if i can help you with something,let me know.
gr rene
sorry me englisch is not so good.. :)
Bart Design

Post by Bart Design »

Hi Rene, i did sent you a email and try to look for a phone nummer but couldn't find your number and sending a email to you also did not work because my mail give me the messaged that the email is not correct?? So if you want to go to my current site and please sent me a email or give me a call. Thanks in advange and hope to hear from you! The adress is: massagework.nl go to the contact page for info