Modern 64 Bit WWB used for Organ Association website

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
donjohnson24

Modern 64 Bit WWB used for Organ Association website

Post by donjohnson24 »

BOGA - the British Organ Grinders Association previously had their domain www.boga.co.uk pointing to some pages on the site of a music arranger who kindly got things going for them some years ago. For various reasons the committee have been a bit lax on updating details there, and thought that actually having their own hosting might help to improve matters and hopefully boost membership. As I currently look after John Smith's website (he publishes designs for people to build their own hand-cranked organs - see http://www.johnsmithbusker.co.uk ) John suggested that I might occupy more of my retirement hours by looking after BOGA as well.

I had some fun transferring the domain name from the music arranger, and also getting the 64 bit version of WWB up and running in spite of missing extensions. The transfer is not complete yet, but I had to get something going quickly after transferring the domain to myself, as it appears that it is not possible to point a domain to sub-pages on someone else's site.

So, take a look at www.boga.co.uk - some of the additional pages shown at the bottom of the opening pages are active, but a couple more remain to be done when info' comes from the committee. If the site looks rather old fashioned, please bear in mind that most of the people that get involved with hand cranked organs are usually pretty mature, so small text and complicated stuff is not a priority!