Pet Portrait Website created with wwb

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
Markoc

Pet Portrait Website created with wwb

Post by Markoc »

Just launched this new site for our Pet Portrait Services using WWB. Getting the hang of it now!

http://www.furryfaceportraits.com/

Only thing I wish I could figure out is how to get the menu background to go full screen width.
BaconFries

Re: Pet Portrait Website created with wwb

Post by BaconFries »

On viewing on my Mobile/Cell the menu wraps itself to the next line this means that it is not wide enough to fix please Increase the width of the menu to make the last item visible.
Also note each browser renders text/fonts differently so you will also need to take this into consideration to which font and length of text used in the menu.
Markoc

Post by Markoc »

Thank for looking at the site. May I ask what mobile device? I have the menu breaking for 768, and I get the entire menu at 1024 so I'm guessing your's is between those settings. I can't seem to get the menu to fit unless I change the font size for those screens. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Sorry for late reply. Mobile device used Galaxy Note 3/5 7"Hudal Tablet and 10"Android Tablet. I still think it is related to the menu wrapping to the next line due to the length. Try selecting the bottom right handle of the menu and increase its length slightly you may also need to reposition the menu to the left a couple of pixels.
Markoc

Post by Markoc »

Thanks for getting back to me. I created another menu with a smaller font for a 768px breakpoint. Hopefully that will correct the problem. The menu for the other breakpoints are pulled to the full left and right sides already.