new transfers and tour site

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
gano101

new transfers and tour site

Post by gano101 »

Hi folks

A new site I made went live the other day, I'm still working out a few issues with it.

I'd really appreciate if you could take a look and make some suggestions on what could be added or changed. Feel free to be as critical as possible (I wont take it personally)

http://largsplatinum.com

thanks in advance
gano101

Re: new transfers and tour site

Post by gano101 »

**mobile help**

okay, so I'm kinda new to mobile sites, but I've updated the one for this site http://largsplatinum.com/ I've used the overlay menu but I can't get it to display in colour, it's always monochrome... am I doing something wrong?

thanks in advance
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

hi Gano101

how did you get the zoom effect on the carousel

Graham
gano101

Post by gano101 »

Insert this between header tags

<style>
@-webkit-keyframes background-zoom
{
0% { -webkit-transform: scale(1.0) }
100% { -webkit-transform: scale(1.2) }
}
@-moz-keyframes background-zoom
{
0% { -moz-transform: scale(1.0) }
100% { -moz-transform: scale(1.2) }
}
@keyframes background-zoom
{
0% { transform: scale(1.0) }
100% { transform: scale(1.2) }
}
</style>
<script>
function backgroundZoom(id, frame)
{
var backgroundProps = ["background-image", "background-position", "background-repeat", "background-size"];
var props = $('#' + id + ' .' + frame).css(backgroundProps);
$('#background-zoom').remove();
var $obj = $('<div id="background-zoom" style="width:100%;height:110%"></div>');
$obj.css(props);
$('#' + id + ' .' + frame).prepend($obj);
AnimateCss('background-zoom', 'background-zoom', 0, 10000);
}
</script>
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

thanks gano101,
i tried that and it does not work. I am using the standard built in carousel.
I just clicked on page HTML and then between head tags added the code you posted is that correct

Graham
robertrz

Post by robertrz »

I really like your site, its amazing.

But I have something to tell you, sometimes its difficult to see you menu, like the image:

Sorry for my bad english.
gano101

Post by gano101 »

Hi Robertrz,

Thanks for the feedback, I do agree the transparent image with the changing background does make it difficult to see sometimes... and i thought about that, but I think the effect is worth the downside. I may change it in the future, who knows :)

thanks again
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Hi, the site has a nice vibe! Consider using a domain email address as this gmail.com looks a little amateur to me.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Hi
I see here in my browser empty space from right size when scroll browser/ left - right /, that must fixed, maybe some html is object/ scripts / is out page, so put him inside. and problem be solved
- Second what i not like is to much different color, orange gray , violet , blue etc...
advice - Try to find best combination for Header, black is not so good solutions, in this design.
Anyway, that is advice, also gold logo not is perfect soltions when have carosel and always is other color in background, sometimes is good backgroud sometimes not - not visible logo.
About Design, Design is very good.
gano101

Post by gano101 »

jerryco wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:02 pm Hi, the site has a nice vibe! Consider using a domain email address as this gmail.com looks a little amateur to me.
true, I offered a domain email to the client, he prefers to go with google. I guess the customer is always right :wink:
gano101

Post by gano101 »

pajadt wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:42 pm Hi
I see here in my browser empty space from right size when scroll browser/ left - right /, that must fixed, maybe some html is object/ scripts / is out page, so put him inside. and problem be solved
- Second what i not like is to much different color, orange gray , violet , blue etc...
advice - Try to find best combination for Header, black is not so good solutions, in this design.
Anyway, that is advice, also gold logo not is perfect soltions when have carosel and always is other color in background, sometimes is good backgroud sometimes not - not visible logo.
About Design, Design is very good.
Hi mate

good feedback, I believe I fixed the left/right scroll, it was a hidden layer :)

on the colours, black and gold etc, this was the only thing that the client didn't want to budge on, I believe he's using similar style on his vehicles and wanted it to translate to the website. While I agree with you and it may look good on a static object (like a car) it may not be the perfect solution on a website. I have feed your comments back and the client may decide to change it.

thanks again for taking the time to comment tho, much appreciated.
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

Hi Gano101

with the carousel zoom I used the code you gave in an earlier reply but it does nothing, is there anything else you need to do. I assume you have used the standard WB carousel as well

Graham
gano101

Post by gano101 »

GrahamW wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:47 am Hi Gano101

with the carousel zoom I used the code you gave in an earlier reply but it does nothing, is there anything else you need to do. I assume you have used the standard WB carousel as well

Graham

sorry, my bad
You've got to add one of these events for each frame :)

GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

Hi gano101

I can't see the image you posted
Bart Design

Post by Bart Design »

Hi Gano 101, i also like the zoom, (not crazy about Java scripts do.) Is it also possible to do this with a parallax image? And do i still need your code or do i just can use events?