my personal business

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
pionerasgrafica

my personal business

Post by pionerasgrafica » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:56 am

This is the link of :roll: my personal business. The goal is to show personal works and experiences. I await your comments.
:shock:
www.pioneras.cl

alexmasss

Re: my personal business

Post by alexmasss » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:45 pm

On smartphone there is white space if I scroll to the right, maybe you have some objects outside the viewport, give it a check. Change yellow background to grey or black transparent.

Rebel Studio

Post by Rebel Studio » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Only seen this on my phone, looks great but you have something hidden sticking out of the breakpoint,

protectourlands

Post by protectourlands » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:58 pm

At approx 700px to 500px your text frames in the yellow do not float well and get partially hidden. I see issues with the ones below them also. They look very unorganized as they narrow. Also I would have the dog resize for smaller viewports. Below around 500px you only see the backend and it is difficult to tell what it is.

Your top sticky layer doesn't work well down the page against white backgrounds. Maybe use a small bottom shadow or something to differentiate it. Also I think you should space your menu items more. I would try to keep your logo seen in the smaller viewports - it disappears for no reason. You have plenty of room still.

Your layout is very modern and appealing. It is a wonderful website. Just fine tune the floating layers a bit for the smaller layouts.

pionerasgrafica

Post by pionerasgrafica » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:27 am

alexmasss wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:45 pm
On smartphone there is white space if I scroll to the right, maybe you have some objects outside the viewport, give it a check. Change yellow background to grey or black transparent.
YES, I still do not discover the problem.

pionerasgrafica

Post by pionerasgrafica » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:29 am

protectourlands wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:58 pm
At approx 700px to 500px your text frames in the yellow do not float well and get partially hidden. I see issues with the ones below them also. They look very unorganized as they narrow. Also I would have the dog resize for smaller viewports. Below around 500px you only see the backend and it is difficult to tell what it is.

Your top sticky layer doesn't work well down the page against white backgrounds. Maybe use a small bottom shadow or something to differentiate it. Also I think you should space your menu items more. I would try to keep your logo seen in the smaller viewports - it disappears for no reason. You have plenty of room still.

Your layout is very modern and appealing. It is a wonderful website. Just fine tune the floating layers a bit for the smaller layouts.

How could I solve it? Because the program does not see any problem.