UI Layout website WYSIWYG 11

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
bubblegumweb

UI Layout website WYSIWYG 11

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi All,

I am currently developing a UI layout website design and would like to show you what I have done so far. Feel free to give me some feedback.

www.maxximdigital.co.uk/ui/

Regards

Gary
bubblegumweb

Re: UI Layout website WYSIWYG 11

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi,

thanks for the thumbs up on the UI design. The icons are in the WYSIWYG 11 tool box headed "Drawing" " Font Awesome Icon" and the menu is made up from shapes then linked then I have just added some text to the shapes.

I'm still working on that design and will upload the finished site when it's completed.

Regards

Gary
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Your Welcome!
alex4orly

Post by alex4orly »

Hi Gary,

My mum always told me that if I don't have something nice to say, I should not say anything...
But, I do have some comments - intended as constructive, so please accept those as intended.

Just released a new website, designed it as a Responsive RWD based on a mix of WWB templates. Analysing the visitors for the first few days since released to the public I can see that around 55% of visitors are seeing it with a mobile phone.
I am under the impression that your UI is not ready for that.

Another point, your nice menu is only visible while on the home page, once you click on an icon, the menu is hidden, this forces the visitor to view a page, then click back to see the menu again, please re-consider this

All the best
Alex
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi Alex,

you are correct that my UI is not yet ready for mobile. Good point made about the menu too, I'll look into that. Thanks for the feedback.

Regards

Gary